356 Palm Ave. • Los Angeles, CA 92264
Phone: (760) 555-1212 • Email: [email protected]
Dynamic leader recognized by the San Francisco Business Times as instrumental in growing Pure Personnel, Inc. into one of the largest staffing firms in the Bay area. Oversee diverse corporate divisions, including Executive Placement, IT Consulting, Creative/ Internet Staff, and Administrative/ Office. Results-oriented and effective in increasing company gross margins to record levels; consistently promoted to positions of increased responsibility.
PURE PERSONNEL, INC.
A leading national staffing services company.
Regional Vice President, Northwest, 1999 – 2000
- Oversaw P&L for 11 offices from San Jose to Seattle encompassing four divisions; IT Consulting, Creative/ Internet Staffing, Administrative/ Office and Executive Placement.
- Grew company into one of the largest staffing services firms in the Bay area according to the 1999 San Francisco Business Times. First, year the company was recognized.
- Increased gross margins 7% and profits to a record 50% by reengineering individual business and marketing plan for 11 branch offices to better focus on high margin services.
- Profiled in the national publications Sales & Marketing Management and Rewarding Employees for use of nontraditional techniques to create a fun, productive work environment.
General Manager, Northern California, 1997 – 1998
- Managed P&L for eight offices and three business divisions: IT Consulting, Administrative/ Office, and Executive Placement.
- Grew top line revenue from $10.6M in 1997 to $17.7M in 1998 and increased operating profits from a loss in 1996 to $700K in 1998 by defining business and marketing plans for high-margin niches such as financial services, consulting, and accounting.
- Promoted to Regional Vice President - 2nd fastest promotion in company's history.
Area Manager, San Francisco / Bay Area, 1996 – 1997
- Hired by Pro Staff to turnaround recently acquired company (Personnel Solutions); promoted in 4 months to General Manager, Northern California.
- Established a qualification funnel process for temporary to direct placement, shortening trial period from 90 to 30 days, resulting in improved applicant pool and enhanced client satisfaction.
The largest international staffing services firm.
Regional Business Development Director, Northeast Region, 1995 – 1996
- Oversaw strategic development of accounts in excess of $3M.
- Brought in $14M of new accounts including a national agreement with McKinsey & Company.
University of California, Santa Barbara, 1981 – 1983
Santa Barbara Mesa College, 1980 – 1981
Decker Communications – Effective Communication
Blessing White – Management Coaching
Miller Heiman – Strategic Selling