Street • City, State ZIP
123-456-7891 • [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Human services professional with a proven record of accomplishment in the areas of strategic task management and administrative support. Regularly utilizes problem solving, multitasking and communication skills to support the objectives of the organization. Efficiently manages relationships with clients, colleagues and senior leaders through the utility of interpersonal skills as well as language capabilities in English, Creole and American Sign Language.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Reporting and Documentation • Casework Management • Project Coordination • Administrative & Operational Support • Human Resources • Management • Independent Living Facilitation • Relationship Cultivation & Management • Compliance / Regulation Adherence
COMPANY A: CITY, STATE (06/15 – Present)
Psychiatric Community Liaison Worker III
- Meet weekly with Social Work Supervisor for clinical supervision of cases and individual training.
- Collect and submit patients’ progress to Social Work Supervisor.
- Complete and maintain accurate records and reports regarding patients’ histories, progress, goals and interventions.
- Conduct outreach and patient enrollment into Health Home program both in the hospital and in the community.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments and questionnaires.
- Develop assessment-based care plans to coordinate patients’ plans and aftercare.
- Ensure patient access to medical and behavioral health services at EHC or in the community.
- Familiarize patients with external social support services including rehabilitation programs within the hospital and the community.
- Assist patients with housing applications through pactweb and cucs.
- Coordinate to connect clients with legal services, transportation and other services within their communities.
- Collaborate with doctors and other care team members to assist clients with outpatient appointments, benefits appointments, and chronic illness.
- Assist patients with appointments; conduct home visits and community evaluations.
- Intervene as an advocate for patients to resolve emergency problems in crises.
- Participate in care team meeting with patient’s provider and other care team members.
- Participate in quality assurance and continuous quality improvement activities and projects.
- Participate in hospital and departmental training sessions to increase knowledge and skills.
COMPANY B: CITY, STATE (04/15 – 06/15)
Community Health Network Clerical Associate
- Provided daily administrative support to maintain the PRND inquiry hotline in resolving credentialing inquiries.
- Assisted in the daily medical staff credentialing process for community physicians; ensured all contact information was captured in the provider encountered database (SalesForce.com).
- Followed the Director’s recommendations to quality assure medical staff applications according to each facility’s medical staff by-laws.
- Assisted in the coordination and communication of the hand-off process with the Director of Service and medical staff to ensure the community physician’s medical staff application was submitted in accordance with deadlines.
- Maintained database by entering new and updated community providers account information.
- Assisted the Director to continuously improve the credentialing process and the quality of work.
- Verified and ensured that all providers’ credentialing information was in compliance with the company’s by-laws and standards prior to submission to Dept. of Services for review.
- Informed management on providers with prior malpractice or sanction issues.
- Maintained a through working knowledge of medical staff affiliation process.
- Assumed other project responsibilities when appropriate.
COMPANY C: CITY, STATE (08/10 – 05/14)
- Provided clients with a holistic scope of services including psychosocial assessments, treatment planning and therapeutic group services.
- Maintained up-to-date records reflecting patient care.
- Contacted and consulted with outside agencies as needed.
- Participated in staff meetings, conferences and supervisory sessions as scheduled.
- Performed human resources duties including resume screening and interviewing. Reduced benefit expenditure by 15% annually through meticulous recordkeeping and ensuring that company did not pay for benefits for which employees were ineligible.
COMPANY D: CITY, STATE (07/08 – 08/10)
- Entered personnel information into the organization’s database.
- Provided general office support, including managing incoming calls, scheduling meetings and filing.
COMPANY E: CITY, STATE (01/14 – 05/14)
Intern Social Work and Human Services
- Provided wellness and emergency services for clients.
- Assessed vitals and facilitated the admission, discharge and transfer of clients.
COMPANY F: CITY, STATE (08/13 – 01/14)
Intern Social Work
- Collaborated with clients, physicians and families at discharge to determine appropriate treatments and facility placement.
COMPANY G: CITY, STATE (08/12 – 05/13)
Intern Social Work
- Provided academic support and career guidance for refugee students.
COMPUTER AND TECHNOLOGICAL PROFICIENCIES
Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), Prezi, People Software, MedE, GroupWise, Novell Messenger, PRN, HHC Advantage, Quadramed, Soarian, GSI, Epaces, PACTweb and Amalga
University Name: City, State
Master of Public Health
University Name: City, State
Bachelor of Science – Major: Social Work
Dean’s List and Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) Honors