123 Elm Street, Dover, DE 19903
[email protected], 302-555-5555
ACCOMPLISHED IN INSURANCE SALES
Persistent professional with over 14 years of combined, progressive experience impacting company performance and profitability through insurance sales leadership. Specialized and extensive knowledge in a full range of insurance products and programs. Reputation for strong cross-marketing skills and new market development. Focused on achieving the organizational mission demonstrated and increasing insurance sales portfolio.
ABC INSURANCE | DOVER, DE, 20XX - PRESENT
SALES REPRESENTATIVE: Elevate client relations by establishing credibility, discerning needs, and providing appropriate coverage recommendations. Sell Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug, life, health, long-term care, and annuities plans to clientele. Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policies, analyze insurance programs, and suggest additions or changes. Calculate premiums and establish payment methods.
- Attained top sales to become one of the leading 7% of sales reps for the company, earning the President's Club award in 20xx.
- Ranked #2 in sales for the entire three-state region, engaging new clientele through seminar delivery and direct sales.
BCD INSURANCE | DOVER, DE, 20XX - 20XX
INSURANCE AGENT & TELEPHONE SALES REPRESENTATIVE: Explained features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of life and health insurance plans. Interviewed prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs and the physical condition of the person or property to be insured and to discuss any existing coverage. Developed clientele by networking to find new customers and generating lists of prospective clients.
- Received multiple "Employee of the Year" and "Employee of the Month" awards.
- Drafted a resourceful organizational manual and implemented a more efficient auto insurance sales management system.
SELF EMPLOYED | DOVER, DE, 20XX - 20XX
INSURANCE AGENT: Sold life, health, long-term care, annuities, disability, and investment plans to group and individual clientele. Sought out new clients, obtained data about their financial resources and needs, and discussed current coverage.
- Increased business 550% in 3.5 years through development and implementation of customized marketing campaigns.
- Propelled monthly applications to 70 completions per month by identifying and developing clientele through networking and research.
EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT
NORTHEAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE, DOVER, DE
Associate of Arts, Business Administration, 20xx
Dynamics of Sales Management Training, National Alliance, 20xx