INTELLIGENCE ANALYST | SECURITY | ANTI-TERRORISM
11 Devlon St, St Lucia, NSW 2020
Telephone: 02 9013 3114, Email: [email protected]
Broadly skilled Intelligence Analyst with proven expertise in driving intelligence requirements for protecting assets, civilian and military interests locally and overseas. Through contributing towards pro-active strategies, earned a reputation as someone who is able to think clearly during times of complex operational activity, able to work in a team or autonomously, and is renowned for achieving excellence in results.
- Over 14+ years within the Defence Force, working in both a strategic and operational capacity for Intelligence deployments that have included assignments across Asia, Europe and Australia.
- Skilled in utilizing specialized knowledge and advanced analytical strategies to understand and access threats from overseas and home-grown terrorist activity.
- Confident communicator who is able to work with law enforcement and intelligence agencies worldwide.
- Recognized as an outstanding mentor who enjoys supporting others, demonstrating a lead-by-example approach whilst working as a team to ensure a unified approach.
- Counter terrorism strategies
- Conducting interviews on suspect personnel
- Intelligence support in a combat field
- Counter IED (improvised explosive device)
- Facilitating and leading training
- Top Secret security clearance
- Personnel and facility threats
- Terrorist network link analysis
- Compliance and procedure management
- Assessing and validating contractors
- Presenting intelligence reports
- Staff leadership and development
United Nations Defence Services, 2004 to present
INTELLIGENCE ANALYST - Special Forces
Part of the Domestic and International Counter Terrorism Unit which support the United Nations joint response teams.
- Primary analyst, identifying emerging and existing threats to Australia's assets and the strategic landscape of Australia, protecting Australians and Australian interests both at home and overseas.
- In-depth analysis of collection operations and counter-intelligence investigative material.
- Analyzing and evaluating intelligence holdings to determine changes in enemy capabilities, vulnerabilities, and probable courses of action whilst serving in active deployment.
- Providing indicators and current situation briefings to subordinates.
- Researching, reviewing, collating and evaluating raw information, and analyzing intelligence information to include conduct timeline and relationship to link analysis.
- Traveling regionally and overseas to complete interviews with people involved in suspicious activity.
- Studied advanced languages and communications in Chinese and Arabic.
INTELLIGENCE ANALYST | SECURITY | ANTI-TERRORISM
United Nations Defence Services, 1999 to 2004
EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL TECHNICIAN
Held the position of Explosive ordinance reconnaissance (EOR) Technician at the Incident response Regiment (IRR) assisting in the Rendering safe of improvised explosive devices in both a domestic counterterrorism role and international war like situations
- Subject Matter expert on all equipment used by the unit including Specialist search, EOD (Explosive ordinance Disposal) and CBRN (chemical Biological radiological and nuclear).
- Liaised with all state and federal bomb disposal teams.
- Assisted in all aspects of Render safe Procedures (RSP) incl. X-rays, blast mitigation procedures, forensic collection and sampling, RSP preparation and site decontamination.
- Participated in a number of specialist assignments including:
- National Counter Terrorism exercises;
- Assisted with security for Commonwealth Heads of Government;
- Participated in Joint US and AUS Exercises;
- Live Chemical Agent Training (using actual chemical warfare agents) in Canada; and
- Conducted Training for Singaporean Army CBRN and EOD units.
- Field engineer work at 17 construction squadron with involved in several large scale construction projects for aboriginal communities.
COURSES & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT__________
- Conduct intelligence interviews
- Conduct research and analysis
- Engage targets with the in-service special forces weapon
- Evince the qualities of an intelligence professional
- Conduct protective security tasks
- Receipt and despatch classified media
- Conduct prisoner of war handling procedures
- Provide advice on threat doctrine
- Assist in the intelligence preparation of the battlefield (ipb) process
- Assist in the conduct of a unit security investigation
- Manage Information Collection and Manage intelligence dissemination
- Provide intelligence support
Australian Resumes Services is part of the itouch group, giving clients an international resume service and professional resume that can be adapted to a wide range of markets. We provide both Resume Writing and CV writing and cover all levels from Executive Resumes through to resumes for Graduates.