SAMPLE M. CLIENT
Street Address | City, State Zip
1.877.875.7706 | [email protected]
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ANALYST
Forward-focused, multi-lingual financial professional with corporate finance expertise in budgeting, ratio analysis, strategy, and management. Tremendous analytical skills and detailed oriented with global experience. Delivers strong and sustainable revenue/ income gains with equal expertise in capturing cost reductions through process redesign and performance management. Consistently applies business analysis and critical thinking skills to develop new systems and enhance existing operations.
Core Skills & Knowledge:
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Market Analysis
- Corporate Auditing
- Project Development
- Team Building
- Trend Forecasting
- Client Relations
- Critical Decision Making
- Profit & Loss
- Investment Analysis
Thunderbird School of Global Management – Glendale, AZ, 2009
Global – MBA with Distinction
International Honor Society, Beta Gamma Sigma, GPA 3.86
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico – Mexico City, Mexico, 2007
Integrale Klanten (IKTZ) (Integral Customer Satisfaction Care) – Brussels, Belgium, 1998
Management Training Quality – SD Marketing
Gemeentelijk Taal – en Handelsleergangen – Buggenhout, Belgium, 1994
Bachelor's Degree – Accounting and Finance
THUNDERBIRD SCHOOL OF GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
Pro-Forma Creation Team – Team Leader
Data Simulation Team
- Managed and analyzed global sales and distribution data and completed detailed risk analysis using over 5000 iterations scenarios.
- Retrieved detailed statistical data for use in future financial and company wide planning.
Regional Business Environment Team – Latin America (Chile)
- Conducted in depth analysis of all key Latin American Countries and researched past and future effectiveness of applied business and socio-political models resulting in successful implementation of objective political and economic models for a risk reduction to potential business investment operations throughout the region.
- Developed a strategic plan for a leading global telecommunication company, applied strategic tools and techniques to analyze the telecommunication industry and created an in-depth strategic forecast and implementation action plan to maximize the company's competitive position within the industry.
Professional Experience Continued ...
ABC International Realty, Confidential, FL
Independent Realtor Associate, 2003 – 2006
- Developed a strategic business and marketing plan of reducing commission to 1.9% but continuing to give 3% to the other side to create a Blue Ocean in the competitive real estate world in Southeastern Florida; brought in customers based on the lower commission.
- Built strong client base through advertising and word of mouth resulting in 7 closings in 4 months and obtaining the "Award of Outstanding Salesmanship."
- Hand-selected by executive leadership to oversee global client division assisting companies in the sale and purchasing of high-value properties throughout Southeastern Florida for the relocation of their company employees to Miami.
ABC Computer NV, Confidential, Belgium
Accounting and Finance Manager, 1998 – 2000
- Directed month/ year-end closure and external audit ensuring compliance with government regulations.
- Analyzed financial data and forecasted monthly cash flow to make recommendations for improvement of business function including lowering inventory turnaround by measuring amount of time products spend in inventory.
- Directed a team of four accounting clerks, liaison to sales, warehouse and purchase management to maintain smooth and accurate screening, processing and reporting of monthly financial data and daily tasks.
- Re-designed and implemented a new accounting system resulting in improved reporting, increased work efficiency and a 25% workload reduction.
ABC Motor Marketing Europe, Confidential, Belgium
Manager of Parts Business Team, Accounting Group, 1995 – 1998
- Collaborated with IT to develop and implemented an automatic Download system for claim invoices creating a reduction of half a headcount.
- Managed team of three accounting clerks in the planning and coordination of day-to-day, month and year-end closure of the Parts Business Division as well as the yearly external government audit.
- Created ratio analysis on financial statements and provided detailed suggestion to management for areas of improvement.
ABC Service Center Europe NV – European Repair Parts Center, Confidential, Belgium
Head of Administration – Financial Analyst, 1990 – 1995
- Led and supervised five administrative assistants, planned and created yearly pro-forma/ budget statements per product category and evaluated actual monthly and quarterly results against pro-forma financial data; analyzed discrepancies and reporting corrective actions to senior management.
- Monitored inventory and turn-around-time of repair products in cooperation with workshop supervisors resulting in improvements to inventory turnover and repair turn-around-time.
- Organized monthly credit control meetings and implemented corrective actions reducing the outstanding Account Receivables by more than 80%.
- Youngest member in company history to be placed in a leadership role; led and supervised five administrative assistants, planned and created yearly pro-forma statements per product category and evaluated actual results against pro-forma financial data; analyzed discrepancies and reporting corrective actions to senior management.
Dutch – Native
English, Spanish – Fluent
French, German – Conversant
Japanese – Basic
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.