JANE H. CLIENT
12345 Main Street | Newton, MA
877-875-7706 | [email protected]
HIGH-IMPACT BUSINESS OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Growth Catalyst | Change Agent | Revenue Enhancement
Performance-driven, forward-thinking, multi-lingual business operations executive with far-reaching expertise in all facets of leading profit-generating operations through innovative team development, a superior understanding of client needs and expertise in advertising and marketing. Adept at maintaining focus on achieving bottom-line results while formulating and implementing advanced business solutions to meet a diversity of needs.
Business Development | Sales & Marketing | Vendor Relations | International Business Payroll Processing | Event Coordination | Account Procurement | Process Improvement Human Resources Public Relations | Staff Development | Client Relations
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS | 2005 - Present
Confidential Company | Los Angeles, CA & Ghaung Zho, China
Integral in the creation and launch of niche focused specialty company providing manufacturing and distribution of wood fired ovens. Key player in new product introduction and market development to define corporate strategy for product positioning and explosive revenue growth.
- Delivered over 530% revenue growth in 4 years.
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns for print, web and advertising media as well as facilitate all press releases.
- Liaison between factory in China and corporate headquarters in Los Angeles to maintain quality assurance and products standards.
- Secured 20 U.S. distributors through direct selling, networking and product presentation; cultivate and maintain distributor relations.
- Expanded product line based on customer needs assessments and market research; developed and manufactured additional outdoor items including chimeneas, patio heaters and thermometers.
- Coordinate all aspects of "production" ovens for use in print and television advertising.
- Establish and maintain relationships with landscape architects forming business alliances to strengthen market standing.
- Organize annual home show presence, design booth, oversee construction and create marketing literature.
ACCOUNT MANAGER | 2003 - 2005
Confidential Company | Los Angeles, CA
Architectural firm specializing in the design and construction of homes in Southern California. Primary in the orchestration of business expansion to include architecture, construction, manufacturing and importing.
- Enhanced revenue 400% within 3 years.
- Prospected and secured new accounts within specified geographic area; maintained up to 40 accounts at one time including coordination of subcontractors, purchasing and ordering.
- Increased revenue and product quality by identifying new manufacturing outlets leading to the initiation of importing products worldwide while retaining product and design control.
- Key project manager from concept to completion of 15,000 square foot mansion, largest in company history.
JANE H. CLIENT, Page 2
Professional Experience Continued...
BUSINESS CURRICULUM COORDINATOR | 2002 - 2003
Confidential | Istanbul, Turkey
Internationally recognized company offering English language programs for business professionals.
- Managed the development and preparation of advanced level English courses including international relations, law and business.
- Secured over 100 new accounts by networking with firms to market language programs and stimulate interest in English language education.
- Collaborated with heads of Marketing and Public Relations firms such firms as Seimans, Toyota and KOCHBANK to coordinate and execute successful employee English language courses.
- Partnered with the Marmara University English language Director to expand advanced level course material.
- Organized several high-profile marketing events.
- Procured write-ups in popular print media in Turkey including Hafta Sonu and Sabah.
REAL ESTATE BROKER | 2000 - 2002
Confidential | Boston, MA
Real estate company specializing in residential and commercial property transactions.
- Developed and delivered marketing and advertising strategies to target potential areas of residential and commercial development.
- Worked closely with clients to prepared unique advertising packages for maximum market exposure.
- Negotiated and executed residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Edited and reviewed agreements pertaining to real estate, judicial and non-judicial real property foreclosures of conventional, VA and FHA insured loans.
Masters, Bachelor of Arts - Communication, 1999
Boston University, Boston, MA
Real Estate License - Massachusetts
Dante Algeiri Rome Italy Italian Arts and Language Study, 1995
Multilingual - Fluent in English and Russian, working Hebrew, some Spanish, Turkish and Italian
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.