123 Elm Street | Miami, FL 33183
Home: 305-555-5555 | Cell: 305-444-4444 | [email protected]
INVENTORY CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Seasoned, highly analytical, and resourceful candidate offering significant experience in all areas of materials management, inventory control, and staff leadership.
- Exemplary track record attained while managing inventory levels valued at up to $6.4 million.
- High-impact team player with proven ability to slash inventory variances and error rates through strong management practices and strict adherence to policies and procedures.
- Skilled verbal and written communicator who successfully manages inter-departmental coordination efforts to ensure seamless stock level maintenance at multiple locations.
- History of ensuring full compliance to OSHA regulations.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
ABC Company | Miami, FL
Inventory Control Manager, 20xx - Present
Develop and implement annual production, inventory, and transfer plans for a leading producer of specialty coating and paint additive solutions for consumer, commercial, and industrial applications. Ensure new products and components are defined and introduced into the material system and master schedule as per business objectives. Develop SKU forecasts from bulk product forecasts.
- Achieved variance levels as low as 0.12%.
- Directed efforts that slashed shipping errors over 86%.
- Implemented protocols that notably increased employee accountability.
- Successfully managed a SKU growth of over 400%.
- Credited with achieving an inventory variance of 0.12% on inventory valued at over $6.4 million in the Hudson, OH and outside shipping warehouses in 20xx; achieved less than 0.5% variance over an eight year period.
BCD Company | Miami, FL
Inventory Associate, 20xx - 20xx
Monitor finished goods inventory levels and schedule transfers to outside warehouses. Enter new item identification numbers and product structures into the AS400 system. Create weekly production schedules of "make to stock" items and amend production schedules to accommodate "make to order" requests.
- Selected to be a member of the AS400 Implementation Team; trained teams on ASI manufacturing, shipping, and inventory module utilization.
- Authored the physical inventory procedural instruction manual.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of XYZ, Miami, FL, 20xx
Value Added Training
Predictive Index System | First Aid/ CPR | Management Training | Inventory Control
AS400 | MS Word | MS Excel | MS Outlook | Lotus WordPro | Lotus 1-2-3 | Lotus Notes