Phone Number • Email Address • LinkedIn Address
A versatile technical analyst offers a record of accomplishments in gathering requirements, testing software and products, and helping advance projects to completion in a Fortune 500 environment. Serves as part of global teams, working to deliver high quality products and services to internal and external clients. Excels in training team members and end users.
Core Strengths: Planning & Organization – Project Management – Requirements Gathering – Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – JCL Structured COBOL I + II (Wanier/Orr) Assembler – Focus (4GL) – Command level CICS – IMS/VS with DL/1 – Turbo – C
Select Career Highlights
- Wrote project requirements, attended project meetings, and worked with a global project team for many Company Name products, including wireless and wireline offerings.
- Served as Test Lead, interfacing with internal clients such as BSD, QCM, and Development, to ensure projects were properly tested throughout the testing life cycle.
- Developed government forms and databases using Rapport Form Design and Oracle with SQL; designed GUI’s, using XF/TCL/Oracle, SQL, ORATCL, TCL/TK, UNIX, Lisp (XLISP)/COBOL, TSO/ISPF, and JCL.
Company Name – City, State (2002 – 2016)
Senior Analyst, Specialist Requirements (2009 – 2016)
- Served as the System Analyst/Requirements Manager in the Common Service Delivery (CSD), which is a part of IT Architecture & Engineering Organization.
- Communicated with clients, project managers, architects, developers, testers, and defect managers.
- Worked on the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), ITUP, Waterfall, Agile, RallyDev, and Sharepoint leveraging skills in CSI services, Webservices, XML, Altova XMLSpy, BIS, and Contivo Analyst mapping tools.
Senior Analyst, Middleware (2006 – 2009)
- Served on the SM BIS team, accountable for retrieving customer service records, writing project requirements, attending project meetings, and working with teams globally to ensure project success.
Senior Analyst, Information Services (2004 – 2006)
- Served as Release Verification Manager (RVM) for CRIS Billing.
- Created test plans and managed the testing and validation of data from a system level perspective.
- Validated maintenance, regression, and PARL for system test area.
- Collaborated with other members of the software CRIS testing team to ensure accurate validation.
- Acted as Front-End Date Roll Lead and Future Mode of Operations (FMO) Validation Lead.
- Worked with software testing team to ensure application of FMO processes and procedures.
Analyst (2002 – 2003)
- Worked in Assembler, TSO, and JCL.
- Provided on-call support for BN4 applications and Microsoft Office Suite.
Education & Credentials
MA, Computer Resource & Information Systems Management – University Name
BS, Computer Information – University Name