Email • Phone • City, State
IT ASSET MANAGER
A subject matter expert for ITAM/HPAM and ITIL / Service Management offers a proven track record of achievement in developing and maintaining processes that advance efficiencies, cost savings, and overall business objectives. Excels in IT asset management (hardware and software) spread across multiple states/locations, serving hundreds of total users.
Core Strengths: IT Asset Management – Team Leadership – Project Management – Budgeting – Customer Service – Policy Development – Process Improvement – Data Mining – ITIL / Service Management – Cost Savings
SELECT CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Coordinated software asset management at Company X, including overseeing internal/external audits and software licensing/contracts; achieved a three-year savings in excess of $350K.
- Organized multiple internal and external software audits at Company X in order to identify and correct weaknesses; one audit enabled team to achieve costs avoidance of nearly $200K.
- Streamlined a manual IT asset procurement and invoicing system for Company Y that reduced turnover time by more than 50% for item procurement.
IT Asset Manager – Company Name (2012 – 2018)
Served as the subject matter expert for ITAM/HPAM within the service management and ITIL organization; also acted as a provider of ITAM/HPAM data analytics expertise throughout many areas of the company.
- Identified and prioritized business goals for IT Asset Management (ITAM) for the corporate home office.
- Proved vital in moving ITAM and a CMDB toward a Service Asset Configuration Management (SACM) structure.
- Partnered with technical teams to assemble standards and procedures to govern how IT Asset Management services work within the HP AssetCenter and Asset Manager system.
- Worked to establish and maintain working relationships between all business units involved with ITAM-related processes and the HP AssetCenter/Asset Manager system.
IT Asset Manager – Company Name (2008 – 2012)
Managed IT asset infrastructure, including hardware/software procurement, contract negotiations, and asset management. Defined and maintained IT policies/procedures regarding purchasing, contract negotiations, and asset management.
- Provided upper management and executives with data analysis and financial reporting; established and maintained positive relationships with vendors while assigning upper management with budget development.
- Worked with IT department staff and the bank user community to introduce emerging software and hardware technologies for bank-wide consideration and implementation.
- Delivered contract and service agreement evaluations and management while collaborating with audit and risk management departments for proficient approval of those contracts.
IT LAN Analysts Manager – Company Name (2004 – 2008)
Oversaw 25+ LAN System Analysts covering 50 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Nebraska, Florida, Arizona, and Nevada.
- Managed LAN hardware inventory and new/upgraded PC and server-related equipment installations.
- Served as Project Manager for all LAN infrastructure planning and support projects.
- Developed and maintained all LAN Support documentation.
- Participated in numerous process improvement committees and disaster recovery documentation/testing.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
BBA, Management Information Systems – State University
IAITAM: CITAM-Certified IT Asset Manager / Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Technical Skills: ITIL/Service Management – Business Objects – HP Service Manager/CMD – MS SCCM – Agile/Scrum Methods