LINDA H. GRANGER
DIVERSIFIED ... ENTHUSIASTIC ... CAREER ORIENTED
942 Shower Lane Drive, Sun Valley Heights, AL 33453
(206) 577-8869 | (206) 656-3324 | [email protected]
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY | SECURITY SPECIALIST
Seeking to build the foundation of an exciting career in Law Enforcement, with a focus on the application of Information Technology (IT)/ Information Security (INFOSEC). Particularly adept in the art of small group instruction; combined with the ability to effectively apply data management principles in support of office organization and administrative functions.
- Automated Data Management
- System, Network, Operational Security
- Application Design/ System Analysis
- Testing/ Implementation/ Integration
- Systems Life Cycle Management
- Program/ Project Development
- Innovative Methodology/ Analysis
- Business Policies/ Procedures
- Internal/ External Relations
- Customer/ Client Service
- Coordination/ Collaboration
- Dynamic Team Building/ Leadership
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Sun Valley University, AL
Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society / GPA 3.7 / Dean's List
Sun Valley University, AL
Certified Archery Instructor / Volunteer / Scout Leader Trainer
Boy Scouts of America
Computer System Operations-Troubleshooting / Patron Research Assistant
Sun Valley Equestrian Center, AL
INTERNSHIP / PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), Arlington, VA (Dates)
Volunteer – Computer, Financial, Intelligence Division
- Accepted into the highly selective, competitive FLETC College Intern Summer Program.
- Analyzed, evaluated, assessed the performance or operating methodology of forensic software.
- Studied the use of computer software and information technology principles in the application, management and support of law enforcement.
- Assisted law enforcement staff and instructors with administrative or office support in efforts to advance the mission of the FLETC.
- Established working relationships and identified professional contacts through interaction and networking initiatives with staff, instructors and law enforcement trainees.
- Participated in and observed basic training classes and activities designed to develop and promote the growth of future law enforcement candidates.
- Developed an understanding of the overall function of the Criminal Justice System, law enforcement terminology, security applications, and the positive impact to society.
- Interacted with mentors and representatives of the FLETC in the performance of day-to-day operations, while identifying career development opportunities in law enforcement.
Board of Education, Forrest Hills, VA (Dates)
Instructor / Substitute Teacher
- Instrumental in providing an educational foundation designed to enable students to develop confidence, self-direction and a life-long interest in learning.
- Fostered the development of communication, citizenship, and personal growth in the provision of curriculum through emotional and educational support, and guidance.
- Established viable working relationships in culturally diverse environments with teachers, administrators, parents, staff, students, and community representatives.
- Adhered to and ensured compliance with the regulatory guidance, policies and procedures as set forth by the institution, local, state and federal agencies.
- Assisted in teaching students in grades ranging from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
- Implemented lesson plans for a variety of subjects, assisted students in completing assignments.
LINDA H. GRANGER PAGE, 2
INTERNSHIP / PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
High Valley Day School, Smithville Hills, VA (Dates)
Assistant Teacher / Administrative Assistant / Teacher
- Developed lesson plans, instructed curriculum to students Pre-Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Prepared student handouts, classroom assignments, homework, and study materials.
- Taught or tutored students the Hebrew Aleph-Bet, and the proper enunciation in reciting modern prayers and phrases.
- Instructed a variety of subjects to include but not limited to Jewish History, Holidays, Traditions.
- Performed as a Team Teacher, collaborated with teachers and staff in coordinating instructional efforts for individuals and groups.
- Supervised the academic and leisure activities of students in classrooms, halls, cafeteria, school yards, gym, field trips and other functions as required.
- Communicated clear lesson objectives for class projects and individual assignments.
- Assisted in the procurement, allocations and accountability of inventory and supplies.
- Maintained Accounts Receivable, Billing, Invoices and historical documentation.
- Established and maintained a filing system in support of office and administrative management; maintained school database and automated management systems.
Camp Gateway Summer Program, Boy Scouts of America, Alexandria, VA (Dates)
Instructor / Counselor / Assistant Archery, Communications, Handcrafts Teacher
- Planned, directed and supported the activities of youth engaged in summer recreation and educational programs.
- Instructed proper techniques, principles, and safety procedures while guiding participants in a variety of developmental activities.
- Assisted in the supervision of participants; enforced rules, regulations and discipline to provide for a safe environment.
- Encouraged participation through team building, communication and recognition of accomplishments.
Boy Scouts of America, Alexandria, VA (Dates)
District Executive Secretary
- Created Newsletters, Brochures, Pamphlets, and Flyers in support of council activities.
- Updated National Database with unit entries and fundraising information.
- Assisted in the coordination of council programs and weekend events.
- Maintained council filing system and automated data management programs.
Camp Siesta, Riverview, VA (Dates)
Office Staff Member
- Collected, sorted, processed and distributed incoming/ outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Coordinated/ supervised the arrival and departure logistics of both international and domestic operations ensuring the smooth flow of patrons (campers, guests and staff).
- Applied and enforced Security Measures designed to control camp access and safety in conjunction with local, state, and federal agencies (mail, transportation, logistics, guests).
- Processed appropriate documentation for the American Camping Association Certification.
- Managed the procurement and distribution of camp supplies and assets.
- Compiled and maintained information for camp database and automated management.
AWARDS / RECOGNITION
OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTIONS – DATA MANAGEMENT
High Valley Day School – Headmaster John D. Stevens
SUPERB ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT – FORENSIC DATA HUB
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center