PO Box 440612 | Jacksonville, FL 32222
877.875.7706 | [email protected]
LOCATION MANAGEMENT CAREER PROFILE
Seeking to Transfer Broad-Based Skill Set, Several Years of Experience in Account Management, Revenue Growth and Sales/ Marketing Success into Location Management Position
Results-focused, quality-driven professional with extensive experience in staff development and training, sales, and management positions, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong multi-tasking and service skills, and dedication to organizational goals. Advanced presentation and relationship development abilities, with track record of success improving sales and account management to ensure profit turnarounds.
Core Knowledge & Skill Areas:
- Client Relationships
- Highly Motivated
- Fleet Management
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Talent Acquisition & Training
- Daily/ Monthly Reporting
- Sales/ Marketing
- Contract Negotiations
- Revenue Growth
- Multiple Location Management
- VAW/ TCR Programs
- Microsoft Office Suite
HERTZ CORPORATION, Jacksonville, FL | March 2006 - Present
LOCATION MANAGER (06/07 - Present)
Managed multiple branch operations and supervised staff for each location. Problem-solved employee issues related to attendance, tardies, performance, attitude, and production. Worked with the employee to resolve issues or conflicts and increase productivity.
- Increased annual revenue by 20% through development of successful operating plans.
- Developed integrated sales and marketing strategies to focus on revenue growth and new account acquisition.
- Established 15 new accounts during 2007 resulting in increased location production and revenue.
- Created partnerships to enhance communication and maximize business opportunities.
- Achieved annual sales goals and quotas based on volume, gross margin, payroll, shortage, and expenses, ranking in the top 10% of Northeast Florida locations.
- Successfully utilized turnaround management abilities to transform least profitable store to most profitable store over a two-year time period.
- Significantly reduced store management turnover from 13% to 2% through accurately and effectively hiring, training, and motivating competent employees.
- Consistently increased revenue growth by 10% each quarter 2007 - 2008.
BRADLEY SAMPLE, Page 2
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (03/06 - 06/07)
Personally addressed customer complaints upon escalation by manager trainees. Determined product lines, maintained fleet levels, managed vendors, performed marketing and sales calls, oversaw fleet utilization, and supervised manager trainees and other team members.
- Coached and mentored employees on business development, personal growth and performance management.
- Managed store operations, marketing and sales goals, and fleet cost.
- Maintained personal rapport and win-win relationships with vendors, team members, and customers.
- Established contacts with new clients; created new marketing strategies to increase revenue, and ensured branch exceeded performance and sales goals.
ANDRUKITIS PRINTING INC., Upper Marlboro, MD | Dec. 2005 - Feb. 2006
- Operated printing machines and forklifts according to proper safety and operating procedures adhering to the strictest guidelines to ensure quality, efficiency, and safety.
- Delivered products to clients on Capitol Hill while representing a professional company image, resolving order discrepancies, and maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Performed account maintenance and upkeep for specific clients on Capitol Hill ensuring customer care while proactively meeting the product needs of each client and exceeding projected goals.
RADFORD UNIVERSITY, Radford, VA
Bachelor of Science in Communications, concentration in Organizational Communication
Professional Training: Tom Vishia's "Sales Excellence" Class
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Hertz Corporation Awards and Accolades: #1 Salesperson in the state of Florida for sales and customer service March 2007
- Consistent Top Tier Performer - Ongoing Recognition
- "Biggest Difference Maker" in 2007
- Excellence in Customer Service in response to customer feedback
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.