JOHN R. DOE
1234 East Drive South • Jacksonville, Florida 12345
(877) 875-7706 • [email protected]
VACANCY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: XXXX-XX
JOB TITLE AND GRADE: XXXX
LOGISTICS & QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST
Focused, results-driven Logistics and Quality Control professional with over 10 years of experience and a reputation for consistently meeting the most challenging organizational goals and objectives with unequaled success. Proven and verifiable record of producing higher performance standards and enhancing productivity with very few personnel. Able to motivate team members and maximize productivity and morale without financial incentives. Well-demonstrated ability to develop and implement highly successful short- and long-term strategic plans, routinely completing projects on time and within budget. Possesses active U.S. Secret Clearance.
LOGISTICS & MANAGEMENT
Actively participated in the U.S. Navy upper-level management team that proved that the military could be managed like a well-tuned corporate machine by efficiently managing complex organizations, supervising hundreds of people through many line-management personnel, and responsibly maintaining $380 million worth of equipment, supplies, and line items. Consistently demonstrated knowledge of the principles and concepts necessary to perform effective logistical analysis by routinely carrying out logistics functions such as Inventory Management, Supply Systems Analysis, and Standardization.
Expert in H-60 airframe and flight control systems with a focus on Quality Assurance in production. Strong ability to identify problems and generate workable, cost-effective solutions. Performed detailed, comprehensive audits of squadron work centers and programs and provided easily-understood, resolution-oriented reports designed to enhance efficiency of corrective actions. Ensured safety of personnel and maximize use of equipment at lowest cost through careful monitoring and maintaining strict compliance with all Navy policies and procedures.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Proven track record of exceptional leadership with superior teaching and motivational skills. Led squadron maintenance work center team with the lowest performance level of 10 squadrons to a #1 performance ranking in less than 12 months. Established and implemented more user-friendly training techniques that increased junior personnel understanding of quality control procedures and enhanced performance.
UNITED STATES NAVY, 1999 to Present
1234 Main Street, 60 hours/week
Any Town, Minnesota, Ending Salary: $60,000/YR
Supervisor: Jack Doe – (877) 875-7706
Petty Officer First Class
Served for 10 years, including active participation in the swift and forceful turnaround of the armed forces that led to the U.S. Victory in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Coordinated numerous logistics operations, oversaw aviation/ aerospace quality control, and developed and led comprehensive training programs.
JOHN R. DOE
(877) 875-7706, [email protected]
WORK HISTORY (continued)
UNITED STATES NAVY, Petty Officer First Class
Outstanding Achievements include:
- Innovated and initiated tracking program that ensured smooth deployment of 96 personnel, 4 aircraft, and 2,500 line items and equipment to Iraq in support of Special Operations, and oversaw successful return of all with 100% accountability.
- Utilized Group Think, Team Dynamics, and a Creative Working Environment to motivate Navy squadron airframe production work center personnel and enhance productivity, resulting in a 5% reduction in weekly workload each week and a total 45% reduction in 12 months.
- Decreased turn-around time for H-60 aircraft Phase and Special inspections by 50%.
- Vigilantly monitored 42 Navy aviation programs to ensure compliance with guidelines and regulations set forth by the FAA, NTSB, and COMNAVAIRFOR.
- Received recognition by superiors for design and execution of comprehensive Helicopter Wing squadron training program that resulted in exceptional subordinate performance in all evaluated competencies.
- Developed warfare program comprising 52 qualifications skills, 10 professional rating subjects, and OJT training via leadership curriculum.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY, Daytona Beach, Florida (Present)
Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY, Daytona Beach, Florida (2006)
Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics with a minor in Management, Graduated Cum Laude
AVETA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, Location (Present)
Black Belt Six Sigma
AVIATION WEIGHT AND BALANCE SCHOOL, Jacksonville, Florida (2007)
Automated Weight and Balance System (AWBS) Management and Use
NAVAL LEADERS TRAINING, Mayport, Florida (2005)
Management, Leadership, and Administrative Procedures
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST TRAINING, Jacksonville, Florida (2005)
Advanced Leadership, Management, and Problem Solving Analysis
AVIATION STRUCTURAL MECHANIC TRAINING (Hydraulics and Structures), Pensacola, Florida (1999)
Aircraft Maintenance, Structural Repair, Hydraulic Component Repair, and Flight Control Maintenance
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.