SAMPLE M. CLIENT
802 Sample Street • Sample, TX 77007
Cellular: 713-291-9141 • [email protected]
SENIOR-LEVEL MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Operations ... Manufacturing ... Maintenance ... Engineering
Accomplished professional with over 20 years of comprehensive large-scale management and engineering experience in diversified project design. Strong background in program development and quality assurance with an outstanding history of managing projects from initial conception, through development, to implementation. Unexcelled record of bringing mission-critical projects in on schedule and within budget. Especially skilled at strategic planning, budget controls and problem resolution. Outstanding communication talents with proven ability to build and lead highly efficient teams, to train technical personnel, and to convey complex concepts in understandable terms. Extensive international experience, including assignments in Canada, Iraq, India, and Asia.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Team Training & Mentoring
- Quality Assurance Standards
- Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Engineering Documentation
- Global SAP/ ERP Solutions
- Engineering Change Order (ECO)
- Process Redesign/ Reengineering
- Cost Reduction/ Budget Controls
- Inventory/ Materials Management
ABC INCORPORATED – City, TX | 1999 – 2004
Technology-based provider of power and automated products, systems, solutions and services. Employs 103,000 people in 100 countries (NYSE: SWX).
Senior Operations Manager / Senior Project Manager
Execute domestic and international assignments in the development of World Class Reliability Standards, Maintenance Standards, and Turnaround Practices for petrochemical, refinery, and discrete manufacturing corporations worldwide. Progressed through positions as Senior Project Manager and Operations Manager, to Senior Operations Manager in 2004.
- Current engagement involves the design and implementation of a global SAP ERP program implementation that follows an extensive 12 month project to improve maintenance and reliability standards for BP Refining and Petrochemicals.
- Directed the development and implementation of long range turnaround cycle plans and strategies of a $42 million Turnaround project for the Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation.
ENICHEM ELASTOMERS – Baytown, TX | 1992 – 1999
ISO 9000 manufacturer of Synthetic Rubber and Mixing Compounds designed for adhesive, roofing, tapes, asphalt modification, plastic modification, and rubber compounding applications.
Senior Project Manager / Maintenance Manager
SAMPLE, Page 2
Managed day to day operational and tactical aspects of maintenance programs and capital improvement projects to ensure profitable and successful manufacturing operations. Progressed through position as Maintenance Manager.
- Oversaw construction management project entailing the installation of a 5-megawatt cogeneration facility, major process equipment, and material handling system upgrades.
- Identified and selected maintenance contractor, staff of 30 to 40 maintenance personnel, automated maintenance management program, and parts and equipment for a new site location with an annual operating budget of $3.5 million.
FARRIS ENGINEERING – Omaha, NE | 1990 – 1992
Recognized leader specializing in HVAC, Electrical, Fire Protection, Technology, and Central Plant engineering and design.
Wrote detailed technical operation and maintenance manuals for the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI). Prepared engineering studies for boiler control upgrades. Developed manufacturing process designs, selected equipment, and prepared detailed budgets and management reports for projects in excess of $2 million.
QUAKER OAKS CHEMICAL – Omaha, NE | 1979 – 1990
Publicly held company (NYSE: KWR), rolls out specialty chemicals for industrial and manufacturing processes and chemical management services.
Maintenance Engineering Manager / Project Engineer
Directed all plant maintenance and engineering operations. Oversaw a staff of supervisors, mechanics, and laborers. Identified and resolved manufacturing problems through engineering solutions. Managed annual plant repair budget of $2 million, capital budget of $1 million, and storeroom inventory of $1 million.
- Led 8 equipment installation/ upgrade projects with capital improvements costs of $1.9 billion.
- Implemented automated maintenance management system with ability to track 6,000 work orders per year, 4,000 equipment items, and 13,000 unique repair parts.
- Mechanical Engineer – Tennessee Valley Authority – Knoxville, TN | 1976 – 1979
- Product Engineer – Alladin Industries – Nashville, TN | 1975 – 1976
Master of Business Administration; Creighton University (1984)
MS/ Engineering Administration; University of Tennessee (1978)
BS/ Engineering Science; University of Tennessee (1976)
Registered Professional Engineer; Nebraska Board of Examiners