123 Road St. • San Francisco, CA 12345
Home: 555-867-5309 • Cell: 555-123-4567 • [email protected]
MANAGEMENT & SALES EXECUTIVE
Account Management • New Business Development • Networking & Relationship Building • Contract Negotiations • Project Innovation
– PROFILE –
My dynamic management career reflects pioneering experience and exceptional performance in the many facets of the grocery industry. My skill set remains on the cutting-edge, driving new business through key accounts and establishing strategic relationships. The following skills have allowed me to spur growth in each company I have worked for:
- Expert in project management: goal-oriented and committed to process with strong attention to detail.
- Highly skilled in staff management: mediation, communication and team building.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships with key players in grocery industry, establishing large-volume, high-profit accounts with excellent levels of retention and loyalty.
- Exceptionally driven: demonstrates initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
- Creative & innovative.
- Committed to outstanding service.
– PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS –
General Manager: Joe's Organics
2001 – Present
- Recruit, train, supervise staff of 30.
- Led marketing efforts, negotiate vendor relationships and client accounts.
- Raised company profit from $7,000,000 to $20,000,000 annually.
- Developed organic programs for leading grocery chains Albertsons, Raleys, and Ralph's as both D.S.D and C.D.C profiles.
Operations Manager: European Foods
January 1998 – February 2001
Managed staff of 20 in 5 departments.
- Negotiated vendor relationships and contracts.
- Oversaw capital improvements, negotiated and maintained outside vendor contracts and equipment purchases.
- Saved company $25,000 annually through negotiation with vendors.
Commodity Manager, Sales Representative: Fresh Planet
April 1997 – December 1997
- Oversaw programs for tomatoes (crisp) and potatoes (white mountain).
- Negotiated and sustained customer and vendor accounts.
- Designed and maintained national sales portfolio.
– EDUCATION –
B.A. Business Management, University of Southern California, 1996