JANE S. DOE
54321 Street Drive | Toledo, Ohio 12345
P: (877) 875-7706 | F: (904) 239-3165 | [email protected]
Highly organized, versatile Accounting & Financial Management professional with over 25 years of solid experience developing budgets, forecasting and planning, preparing financial reports, and variance analysis. Results-driven leader with superior motivational skills and ability to work collaboratively. Proven ability to efficiently prioritize, consistently meet deadlines, and effectively evaluate problems and generate solutions.
STRENGTHS & CORE COMPETENCIES_____
- Oversees and performs all accounting functions, such as General Ledger Management, preparation of monthly financial statements and reports, balance sheet & cost analysis, account reconciliation, and audit preparation.
- Prepares detailed budget and forecast documents, adhering to deadlines and providing management with accurate and timely information.
- Administers month-end and year-end close process and department variance reports in accordance with established guidelines, including collaborating with executive management to analyze and interpret results.
- Manages day-to-day operations, including staff supervision, to ensure delivery of quality, cost-effective services, as well as client satisfaction.
- Maintains departmental compliance with all regulatory and company policies and procedures, including updated industry standards and technologies.
- Competently navigates and effectively superintends complex organizations and departments with exceptional interpersonal communication skills, thus optimizing positive results.
- Proactively recruits and trains competent staff members and teams, including special teams for the development and implementation of new programs.
CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS - RADIO DIVISION, Toledo, Ohio
Market Controller/ Business Manager, 1989 to Present
- Oversaw financial/ business departments of Toledo and Defiance/ Napoleon Radio Station Clusters, including 5 stations in 4 different markets.
- Restructured and developed organizational plan for local business department, including implementing numerous local changes to facilitate company transition to new technologies.
- Spearheaded implementation of new computer system designed to automate processes and enhance efficiency.
- Evaluated, organized, and initiated departmental operations upon acquisition of new stations and markets.
Regional Controller/ Business Manager, 2005 to 2007
- Designed and coordinated restructuring of financial/ business departments for regional markets in NW Ohio, including implementing standardized accounting procedures accordant with company goals and policies.
- Effectively and efficiently consolidated regional financial departments without generating additional costs (2007).
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, Phoenix, Arizona
Online Faculty, Part-time, 2006 to Present
- Foster the development of a cooperative and collaborative learner-centered environment while teaching discipline, specific theory and focus on application to professional practice in Accounting and Finance.
- Grade assignments and provide detailed, specific, and timely performance feedback on a regular basis to acknowledge both strengths and areas for improvement.
- Attend numerous professional workshops to enhance skills and keep abreast of recent industry developments.
EDUCATION & TRAINING_____
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, Phoenix, Arizona
Master of Business Administration, 2003
UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO, Toledo, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Business, & Communication, 1997
Computer Skills: Windows, Novell Network, MS Excel, WordPerfect, Orchestrator, Ceridian, ADP Payroll, Solomon III, Media Star/ Viero, JDS and CBSI Traffic systems, and Lawson Financial Integrated system.
HONORS & AWARDS_____
- Received Bonus Awards from Noble Broadcasting for exceptional service as Business Manager - entire year 1993, second qtr 1994, second qtr 1995, and entire year 1995.
- Profiled in Who's Who 2009
- Notary Public, State of Ohio
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society Member
- Golden Key National Honor Society (Beta Gamma Sigma) Member
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.