RILEY S. PARKER
12345 Old Oak Lane • Sunrise, FL 12345
Home: 877.875.7706 • Cell: 877.875.7706 • [email protected]
MARKETING • CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT • SALES
Account manager with exceptional relationship-building skills wins top sales awards through promotion of tailored product solutions in business to business (B2B) environment. Routinely exceeds quotas and drives market share to #1 or #2 positions due to keen ability to understand clients' specific needs. Industry technical expert uses all available information sources, especially personalized consultations. Demonstrated result has been double the expected number of unit sales.
Core Knowledge and Skills:
- Sales & Marketing
- Project Management
- B2B Sales Growth
- New Client Development
- Team Building
- Customer Needs Assessment
- Recruitment and Retention
- Consultative Sales Process
- Customer Retention
- Competitive Product Positioning
- Territory Development
- Presentation Expertise
Account Executive, ABC Company, 2003 – 2009
Specifically recruited to the leading private mortgage insurance vendor in the industry due to demonstrated selling performance as well as universally recognized customer relationship skills.
- Always met or exceeded sales quotas, which like account volume, increased fourfold as a result of having been recruited to this position.
- Universally recognized as #1 or #2 in territory market share (out of 7 competitive companies), as measured quarterly. Top status directly attributable to customer orientation, including constant accessibility and outstanding service.
- Screened and matched 15-25 underwriters with banks, placing them in positions that solidified/ developed existing customer relations, improving sales and market share.
Account Executive, ABC Corporation, 2000 – 2003
Through customer-oriented personal sales, turned around formerly unrepresented territory to profitability and increased territory's market share. Prospected for and farmed new customers in banking industry to develop large-scale corporate relationships.
- Reclaimed dormant relationships in west Florida territory, which increased market share ~15% in year 1 and an additional 5% in year 2 (industry leader MGIC lost market share during those two years).
- Developed proprietary protocol for addressing top-10 bank clients at year end to identify their critical needs, which improved relationships and created a planning framework to support future deals and subsequent organizational growth.
- Earned Sales Person of the Month and President's Club Awards.
Professional experience continued...
RILEY S. PARKER, PAGE 2
...Professional experience continued
Retail Mortgage Account Executive, ABC Confidential, 1998 – 2000
As a 100% commission-based loan officer, developed profitable and tailored loan packages. Identified loan resources that promoted quick and successful deal closings.
- Won top-3 volume/ producer awards over numerous months.
- Closed 200% of expected loan units in year 1 due to extraordinary performance and presentation in personal selling and events, such as sponsoring real estate open houses.
- Built positive, growth-oriented team with organizational assistant and loan processor.
- Resourcefully managed 200% of expected paperwork flow and completion, demonstrating corporate efficiency and service orientation to customers while maintaining profitability.
- Generated 10+ sales leads per staged events.
- Promoted rapidly through increasingly responsible positions, and won Employee of the Year Award.
- Developed and controlled $100,000,000 balance sheet, requiring budget analysis, compensation, capital expenditures, and mortgage servicing portfolio assessment.
- Identified and implemented processes to facilitate large-scale conversions from antiquated systems to new banking technology.
- Worked in application mapping as project manager, trainer, and liaison with programmers.
- Managed 7 full-time accounting team members.
Confidential College, Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
Graduated with highest honors
Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Course
Graduate Instructor, sales courses
Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), 2000 – 2009
Past President, Board member
State of Florida Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), 2003
Board of Governors
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.