7 Park Street | Edwardsville, IL 62025
618-210-0442 | [email protected]
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
Graduate of Marketing, specializing in international marketing, with a genuine talent for being able to analyze, interpret and manipulate statistical data for marketing and communication strategies. Exposure and experience gained within two global business icons, demonstrating an ability to quickly adapt to differing marketing environments, providing thought input and pro-active solutions within performance driven roles.
- Quantitative and qualitative marketing analysis
- Building statistical and financial models
- National and international cultural understanding
- Understanding marketing strategies
- Market research and analysis
- Financial reports and interpretations
- Product launches and branding methodologies
- Corporate branding and communications
- Tactical thinking
- PR communications and materials
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Marketing and Communications - majored in International Marketing
Graduated with Honors
University of New England, graduated 2008
Courses and Development:
Ford - Marketing & Communications Graduate Development Programme
Ford - Marketing strategies (4 day course)
Yahoo! - Understanding e-commerce marketing solutions
Fluent in English and Japanese with conversational proficiency in German
EXTRA-CURRICULAR & INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
Ford Motor Parts, Illinois, June 2007 to December 2007
MARKETING & PRODUCT ANALYST (Graduate internship)
Foton Motor Parts Illinois is a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company and a major manufacturer and distributor of Ford Parts to repair centres across the US with international interests.
- Supported the Marketing Strategic Planning Manager to design, develop and execute both internal and external marketing research programmes in support of the company's strategic marketing plan and vision.
- Duties included conducting a detailed needs analysis with customers, reviewing the brand image, brainstorming ideas with planners, analyzing international trade lines and completion of product statistics.
- Met with key customers to develop a deeper understanding of just how the company was perceived in the market.
Private & Confidential Page 1
Marketing and Communications Strategy
EXTRA-CURRICULAR & INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
University of New England, August 2006 & May 2007
STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE - Careers Expo
The University of New England "Careers Expo" is attended by over 122 businesses and includes the likes of NewsCorp, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Microsoft, BP, Fox and many other regional and international brand icons.
- Co-ordinated event programs between the University and the Expo Sponsors/ attendees.
- Provided assistance to employers setting up stands and promotional materials.
- Quickly resolved any issues that arose before and during the exhibition.
University of New England, April 2007
YAHOO! - Case Study
The Yahoo! Project is a unique business game/ competition with 'real work' scenarios using selected University students and Yahoo! Employees.
"Jenny has demonstrated an extremely high level of commercial market awareness, something that we would not normally expect from someone of this level. It has been a great pleasure having Jenny on our team and I would happily recommend Jenny for employment."
Mrs T Referee - Marketing Manager, Ford
"Jenny has been a fantastic asset to students, always willing to help others and provide sensible input into topical subjects. We have found Jenny's ability to undertake complex research assignments quite simply - exceptional."
Prof. T Referee - Lecturer, University of NSW
Over the past 9 years, itouch
has been providing resumes and CV's to employment seekers across the US, UK and Australia. We work at Executive and Middle Management right through to graduates and support entry. Our Resumes and CV's have earned us the reputation of being an industry leader and we are widely recognized for incorporating competency based strategies into producing Resumes and CV's that really work.