See the corresponding Media Technician cover letter sample.
123 Peachtree Drive, Atlanta, GA 12345
(888)777-6543 – [email protected]
To secure a broadcast media position where acquired television knowledge and technical skills can be used to contribute to the goals of the company.
Peachtree Community College – Durham, GA
A.A.S. in Media Arts Production | Expected May 2020
- 9 GPA (High Honors graduate)
- Phi Theta Kappa & President’s List
- Relevant Coursework: Video Editing, Scriptwriting, Digital Imaging, Web Site Design, Audio Techniques, Intro to Journalism, Media Graphics, News Automation
WRIX FM – Anderson, GA
Media Assistant | November 2018 – Present
- Produce “Evening Sports Page” segment.
- Operate audio boards during live broadcasts and recordings.
- Record TV station commercials.
- Answer phone calls and direct accordingly.
Cox Radio – Duluth, GA
Promotional Intern | August 2018 – May 2019
- Distributed and ensured receipt of promotional materials in-person and over email.
- Contacted qualified participants and coordinated gift delivery or show appearance.
- Managed all promotional registration information.
- Captured photos and uploaded to webpage and social media.
Chick-Fil-A – Anderson, GA
Cashier and Team Lead | September 2014 – November 2018
- Led afternoon shift of 10 associates.
- Ensured all orders were filled quickly and accurately.
- Resolved customer issues.
- Managed money and closed out registers.
Adobe: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Encore, After Effects, Audition, InDesign
Additional Software: Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Final Cut Pro, RX Post Production, Avid, Microsoft Office
Production: Teleprompter, Audio board operation, Nonlinear video editing, Graphic design, Studio operations, Interviewing, Decision making, Time management