123 Elm Street • Council Bluffs, IA 51501
712-555-5555 • [email protected]
AGGRESSIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL: MEDICAL SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT
Demonstrated success in medical equipment account management. Highly qualified with exceptional verbal/ written communication and strong leadership skills to effectively resolve problems and provide superior customer service. Proven ability to assess client needs; establish rapport, build trust, and close deals. Strong track record of achievement with outstanding success in building partnerships and maintaining client relationships. Areas of expertise include:
- Contract Negotiations
- Sales Forecasting
- Resource Management
- Problem Resolution
- New Business Development
- Key Account Management
- Consultative and Direct Sales
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Organizational Planning
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
ABC BIOMEDICAL, Council Bluffs, IA
Account Executive, 20xx – Present: Cultivate and maintain relationships with executives and top decision makers across medical organizations in promotion of critical care diagnostic solutions, using a consultative sales approach to maximize client productivity, efficiency, and return on investment. Design territory sales strategies; devise and deliver high-impact sales presentations and proposals.
- Ranked as the #1 Account Executive across the nation in 20xx.
- Expanded the customer base from 20 to 35; introduced a new glucose technology into a new market segment by promoting its clinical superiority and economic savings.
- Propelled market share by expanding 175% from 20 customers to 35; earned status as Rookie of the Year 20xx, Midwest Region Rep of the Year 20xx, and President's Club Winner Cancun 20xx.
- Consistently exceeded annual sales quotas and realized an average annual growth of at least 8-15%. Topped growth by 14.7% in 2007 and 8.2% currently in 20xx.
BCD MEDICAL EQUIPMENT, Council Bluffs, IA
Sales Representative, 20xx – 20xx: Identify prospects; build immediate rapport and new business through cold calls. Conduct on-site visits to Emergency Departments, Labs, Intensive Care, Nursing, Cardiology, Endocrinology, and Radiology Units, and Purchasing Departments to consult, ensure customer satisfaction, and build sales. Coach and develop new hires. Provide comprehensive feedback to regional managers.
- Inherited a neglected territory that ranked last out of 18. Grew the sales volume from $125,000 to $610,000 and reached #1 ranking in the Midwest Region and #2 in the nation.
- Reached a ranking of #1 in the Midwest Region out of five and #2 out of 18 nationally.
- Consulted with each client across the territory to earn trust and respect. Introduced new glucose meters into a market with no market share and received orders in the first six months despite longer average sales cycle projections; combined for $75,000 in revenue.
- Passed quotas quickly by developing new business with current customers, asking for referrals, and finding solutions to fit customer needs.
Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP) / Medical Technologist (ASCP)
Bachelor of Science, UNIVERSITY OF XYZ, Council Bluffs, IA, 20xx
Medical Technology and Natural Science Major, Chemistry Minor, cum laude