123 Elm Street • Manchester, NH 03102
H: 603.555.5555 • C: 603.555.5555 • [email protected]
Committed to building long-lasting business relationships focused on growth and profitability
MORTGAGE BROKER: Dynamic professional with extensive experience in commercial and residential financing. Exceptional combination of business acumen and expertise in leveraging core strengths to originate and structure loans. Notable success in commercial real estate finance training. Cultivate immediate rapport and maximize sales through consultative business relationships. Willing to relocate.
ABC FUNDING GROUP, Manchester, NH | 20xx to 20xx
Residential / Commercial Mortgage Broker
Founded business and led a team of high-performance loan officers. Oversaw the marketing, originations, underwriting, processing, and closing of loans. Obtained funding from local, regional, and national lenders for both commercial and residential properties.
- Realized a 90% closing rate with loans originated; generated $30 million in annual origination.
- Played a role in loan officers' originating in excess of $100 million in residential and commercial loans from 20xx to 20xx, which included single family homes, multifamily apartments, office buildings, retail/ strip centers, industrial buildings, mixed use, and SBA 504 owner-user properties.
- Brokered loans of up to $5 million, the majority of which had special issues that required additional financial and credit analysis.
- Initiated and spearheaded a commercial real estate networking group with the County Association of REALTORS and the County Apartment Association.
BCD MORTGAGE, Manchester, NH | 20xx to 20xx
Generated leads from multiple sources including corporate accounts, personal referrals, cold calling, and inbound inquiries. Matched products with client needs based on assessment credit worthiness ranging from grades A-D. Helped clients refinance loans, consolidate debts, and complete home purchases. Answered questions from people interested in applying for a mortgage. Ran credit checks and advised prospective customers on ways to improve their credit rating. Managed and trained a Loan Processor.
- Originated $1 million in loans annually.
- Drove referrals by establishing strong relationships with real estate brokers.
- Developed creative personal budgeting strategies for clients, improving their chances when qualifying for loans and obtaining the best interest rates.
- Recognized exceptional performances as the February 20xx Employee of the Month.
New Hampshire Department of Real Estate – Brokers License
Bachelor's Coursework, Real Estate, XYZ COLLEGE, Manchester, NH