123 Elm Street | Miami, FL 33183 | 305-555-5555 | [email protected]
Highly accomplished Network Administrator with over seven years of experience providing solutions for mission critical network systems. Successful history of leading network infrastructure deployments and enhancements. Detail-oriented with a track record of delivering infrastructure enhancements on time and with minimal impacts to production. Expert in developing procedures that improve information security and business continuity.
Networking: Wireless routers, T1/ DSL, Ethernet/ LAN, Cisco VPN, NEC Phone Systems, Windows 2000 Server, MS Exchange Server, Terminal Server, Quantum Aviation Server, Sprint Enterprise Server, Sprint Business Connect, BB, GFI FAX Server, Video Surveillance Server
Software: Outlook 2003, Eudora, Brightmail & Zone Alarm Spam Filters, Norton Antivirus, Zone Alarm Spam Blocker, Explorer, Firefox, Sahara Browsers, Web Position Gold Search Engine Positioning, Ebay Seller, Adobe Acrobat, Quantum Aviation Parts Database, Foxpro CRM, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark
Hardware: HP Scanners, Panasonic High-Speed Scanners, HP/ Epson/ Oki/ UPS/ Zebra Printers HP Fax Machines
ABC INTERNATIONAL, Miami, FL | 20xx to Present
Network Administrator: Provide system administration and ensure high level of reliability and stability along integrated systems. Partner with cross-functional teams of internal and external stakeholders to define requirements. Identify equipment, software, and operating system requirements. Build and configure servers, mail systems, backup and recovery plans, and network security systems. Create and administer policies and permissions. Develop technical and user procedural documentation. Analyze and resolve issues with connectivity, hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Designed and implemented internal infrastructure which has experienced 100% system uptime.
- Recommended wide variety of technical solutions in order to improve productivity, including FTP access for telecommuters and clients, implementation of remote desktop, thin clients, and spam filters.
- Developed reputation for commitment to continuous improvement in areas of project management and technical support.
XYZ MERCY HOSPITAL, Miami, FL | 20xx to 20xx
Network Administrator/ Project Manager: Performed Novell network and Lotus Notes administration and troubleshooting. Provided additional support for the construction needs of three wing transfers.
- Managed the migration of the network hub room from the hospital emergency room with minimal downtime.
- Upgraded a 300 node Novell network from 3.12 to 4.11.
SHERIDAN TECHNICAL CENTER, Hollywood, FL | 20xx to 20xx
- Completed courses in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Currently studying Macromedia Dreamweaver and earning A+ certification.