1234 Fillmore Street, #10 • San Francisco, CA 94123
415.555.5555 • [email protected]
DEDICATED EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT • RESPECTED POLITICAL ORGANIZER
PASSIONATE COMMUNITY LEADER • EXPERIENCED ADMISSIONS & DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
I am a driven, highly motivated and experienced professional seeking a rewarding position in an established, innovative organization with honorable core values, where I can affect positive change in the lives of others and the community at large.
I consistently demonstrate superior organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to work with a diverse and high-profile clientele. I thrive in both collaborative and independent work environments, and meet demanding priorities with composure, focus, and patience. I am highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Blackbaud, and Visio.
SAN FRANCISCO UNIVERSITY, SAN FRANCISCO, CA | 8/05 – 5/09
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF ADMISSION
Served as full member of Admission Committee.
- Coordinated Campus Visit Program with up to 100 student visitors per week.
- Represented school at high school fairs and other recruitment events.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised twenty-six upper class-men Admission Coordinators and over 100 freshman Student Hosts.
- Interviewed and completed evaluations for admission candidates.
WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL, SAN FRANCISCO, CA | 8/02 – 8/04
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSION
Responsible for planning, initiating, and overseeing all activities related to new student recruitment.
- Interviewed all prospective students and their families.
- Chaired faculty admission committee.
- Represented the school at all local high school fairs, relevant professional organizations and associations.
SAN FRANCISCO DAY SCHOOL, SAN FRANCISCO, CA | 3/98 – 4/02
SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO INTERIM HEAD OF SCHOOL
Assistant to Interim Head of School at independent K-8 school.
- Served as point of contact between Head of School and faculty, staff and families.
- Provided administrative support to twenty-five member Board.
B.A. Liberal Arts, University of Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Barack Obama for President Campaign