JESSE KENDALL, CPP
123 Elm Street, Mesa, AZ 85203
Phone: 480.555.5555, Email: [email protected]
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR | IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Cross-Functional Teamwork, Project Management, Strategic Process Design and Delivery
Progressive payroll expert, adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously. Exceptional consultative approach to working with clients and delivering optimal solutions to payroll needs. Demonstrated high performance standards with astute attention to detail and deadlines, producing quality results. Polished and professional interpersonal and communication skills; work well in diverse teams to achieve goals.
ABC PAYROLL, Mesa, AZ | 20xx - Present
Payroll Administrator/ Payroll Implementation Specialist
Lead payroll implementations by consulting with clients to establish business needs and design solutions.
- Analyzed client's payroll structure and designed process for effective conversion, including reporting, time clock interfaces, and accounting systems. Executed the successful transition of 350 clients onto the platform.
- Collaborated with IT professionals, human resources manager, and the Tax Department to design interfaces that incorporated client benefit strategies, including time-off accruals and general ledger reporting, ensuring compliance with multi-state jurisdictional regulations.
- Produced initial payroll to ensure accuracy, developed conversion procedures, and managed the transition of the process to client's internal payroll specialists.
- Recommended corporate-sponsored study sessions for payroll specialist and facilitated modules to cam PFC or CPP designations.
- Two-time recipient of the Customer Service Award.
BCD STAFFING, Mesa, AZ | 20xx - 20xx
Reported directly to the Vice President of Payroll at FirstMerit Bank/ Financial Services. Verified payroll for all of FirstMerit companies, confirming special paychecks, bonuses, and reimbursements. Handled court issues for child support. Reviewed, sorted, and distributed daily reports. Charged employee stock option purchases for each pay period; typed up W2s for employees with stock options.
- Increased client quality survey scores 27% by streamlining operations and maximizing employee performance through increased training, performance monitoring, and setting challenging individual goals and objectives.
- Partnered with Implementation to ensure smooth client transitions from implementation to service.
Revenue Recovery Auditor, Calcasieu Parish Police Jury, Lake Charles, LA | 20xx - 20xx
XYZ State University, Mesa, AZ | 20xx
Bachelor of Science in Accounting; GPA 3.56
Recipient, Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges | 20xx - 20xx
Member, Beta Gamma Sigma and Beta Alpha Psi
Certification: Certified Payroll Professional, 20xx
Affiliations: American Payroll Association, Greater Nashville Chapter of the APA
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Evolution, PowerPayroll (CompuPay), PayLoad (CompuPay), RFMS, Lotus Approach, QuickBooks, and Peachtree