123 Elm Street | Saint Petersburg, FL 33707
Mobile (727) 555-5555 | Home (727) 444-4444 | [email protected]
FOCUS: Aggressive individual seeks a dynamic career in pharmaceutical sales utilizing strong interpersonal skills to establish lucrative accounts and build a loyal client base.
SUMMARY: Team-oriented sales professional with the proven ability to assess client needs to effectively promote goods and services. Highly motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and persuasive communication skills. Strong closer; expert in establishing rapport and client trust.
ABC Pharmaceuticals, Inc., St. Petersburg, CT | 20xx to Present
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE: Persuasively present clinical data and third party support information. Develop mutually beneficial partnerships with physicians, pharmacists, hospital staff, peers, and management. Perform in-service presentations to different hospital departments such as the Respiratory Department, ER, and the Pharmacy. Visit physicians at their offices and deliver presentations using third party proof sources (clinicals). Track medication sales and research competitor pricing.
- Won Golden Key Award in 20xx by achieving the #2 position in President's Club ranking.
- Ranked within the top 5% in the region for Mobic sales in 20xx.
- Exceeded all quotas by a minimum of 12% for each year during tenure.
EFG Service Incorporated, St. Petersburg, FL | 20xx - 20xx
ACCOUNT MANAGER: Solicit services through referrals and Internet searches to expand client base and increase revenue. Consult with clients to determine needs, promote services, and provide product solutions.
- Solicited and obtained an $80,000 maintenance contract.
- Successfully negotiated a major contract for a national retail chain.
HIJ Pharmacy, St. Petersburg, FL | 20xx - 20xx
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN: Efficiently interpreted prescriptions and processed third party billing. Rapidly assimilated product information and provided foundation in pharmacology. Provided excellent customer service. Served as liaison between the patients and insurance providers.
- Increased the average number of prescriptions filled daily from 80 to 130 within four months.
- Fast track promotion from initial Sales Associate position within three months of hire.
KLM Incorporated, St. Petersburg, FL | 20xx - 20xx
SALES ASSOCIATE: Handled customer complaints by establishing fair compromises for the company and customer, always with the customer's best interest in mind. Cold called local businesses, targeting interior decorators, to initiate showroom visits.
- Achieved Sales Associate of the Year in 19xx; ranked #1 out of 132 Sales Associates.
- Honored as Salesman of the Month three times in 19xx and five times in 19xx.
- Consistently exceeded personal sales quota 25-40% every year.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Chemistry, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, St. Petersburg, FL | 20xx