### Street | San Francisco, CA 90210
M: 800.123.4567 | [email protected]
Highly driven and performance focused senior professional with 20+ years of experience in management consulting and entrepreneurship. Extensive property fund management expertise and track-record of overseeing multi-million dollar capital transactions, leading due diligence processes and analyzing portfolio risks. Respected leader, motivator and strategist with ability to forge strategic alliances.
- Fund Management
- Business Development
- Due Diligence
- Training & Development
- Systems Improvements
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Capital Transactions
- Growth Strategies
- Negotiations & Closing
- Market Research & Analysis
- Quality Assurance (QA)
INDUSTRY ACHIEVEMENTS / STRENGTHS
- Property Fund Manager capable of analysing all areas of operations, identifying potential opportunities and overseeing due diligence (DD) processes.
- 10+ years of experience as Senior Fund Manager.
- Big 4 accounting, audit and consulting experience.
- Former Director of Business Development Strategies for major software company.
- Dynamic presenter capable of delivering strong, credible and engaging message.
Santa Monica Fund Management, Santa Monica, CA | Jan 2012 – Present
- Oversee management of property portfolio operations. Implement strategies to increase forecasted yields and IRR by improving tenancy mix, obtaining higher rentals earned psqm, reducing vacancies and controlling outgoing expenditures and Capex budgets.
- Participate in preparation and review of Information Memorandum for investors.
- Acquire all value added information required for potential acquisition purchases. Perform strategic analysis on surrounding areas, demographics, tenants, value-added opportunities, competition and risks.
- Manage due diligence process relating to capital transactions, including investigating Capex requirements, checking turnover history/ related turnover rent estimates, reviewing leases/ town planning certificates, and overseeing other legal DD and compliance matters.
- Successfully managed acquisition of 5 properties with total value of approximately $75M, including:
- Neighbourhood shopping centres in CA, one stand-alone Woolworths centre in San Diego and one industrial warehouse/ office property in Santa Monica, CA.
- Yields achieved from all properties purchased tracking or exceeding forecasts.
- Foster workplace environment consistent with values and mission outlined by senior management.
- Execute process improvement initiatives leading to enhanced efficiency and productivity.
Global Bridge Pty Ltd, San Diego, CA | 2010 – 2011
- Implemented high performance culture and best practice mentality.
- Advised Executive Chairman on M&A strategies to increase critical mass.
- Consulted on strategies to expose value and increase market capitalization.
California Tax Inc., San Francisco, CA | 2004 – 2010
Sales & Marketing Director
- Contributed to effective production environment.
- Improved wide range of business processes.
- Successfully implemented new market sales force strategy for top 100 CPA firms across US.
Innovative Fashion Pty Ltd, Los Angeles, CA | 2002 – 2004
- Delivered strategic advice in areas of business operations and system improvements.
East Pacific Fund Management, Los Angeles, CA | 1999 – 2002
Director of Fund Management
- Managed portfolio risk with hedging and option strategies.
- Expertise in American equities, bonds, options, futures, arbitrage and M&A.
Certified Chartered Accountant (CCA), Los Angeles State University | 2000
Bachelor of Commerce: Business and Economics, University of Santa Monica, California | 1998