FIRST NAME LAST NAME
(555) 555-5555 | [email protected]
International brand and product manager with demonstrated ability to drive brand awareness and grow revenue through effective marketing efforts, agency management, and analytics.
THE COMPANY, GLOBAL – SINGAPORE
SENIOR ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER, KIDS ICE CREAM (Jul. 2015 – Jun. 2016)
- Developed new digital content strategy for product’s cartoon entertainment property after conducting global consumer research in key markets (Indonesia, Turkey, and UK).
- Led complete development (ideation, specs, wireframing, UX, development) of a research app that allowed teams to gather product insights directly from consumers at 58% less cost than previous in-person testing.
- Proposed strategic recommendations directly to the President that were approved in a brand relaunch.
- Improved new product concept launched in China after analyzing historical consumer data – this resulted in the product reaching “consumer validated” status 25% faster than expected.
- Directed a global cross-functional team (R&D, marketing, supply chain and legal) in development of two new ice cream products from initial ideation, research and product lock in Turkey & Europe.
- Headed the development of global campaign assets including TV, print, social media, and packaging – led the process from initial ideation, consumer testing, and pre-production in key markets.
- Managed global brand A&P budget of €4.2m.
SENIOR ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER, ICE CREAM (Jan. 2014 – Jun. 2015)
- Led international cross-functional project teams (R&D, supply chain, finance, legal, sales and factory) located across 8 countries (South Africa, Indonesia, China, Pakistan, Portugal, Thailand, India, UK).
- Executed launch of 8 new products in South Africa & Angola, resulting in €3.2m of additional annual revenue.
- Managed multiple agencies in localization of 14 TVC & YouTube pre-roll assets for use in Africa.
- Achieved 4% price turnover growth over previous year after developing and analyzing a pricing elasticity model of 500+ competitor SKUs and implementing strategic changes from the findings.
JUNIOR ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER, FACE CARE (Feb. 2013 – Dec. 2013)
- Increased market share by 330 bps after managing several agencies (communications, PR, and digital) in development of a marketing campaign.
- Responsible for €2.9m A&P budget, monthly competitor analysis, and brand planning.
University of City, City, ST
Bachelor of Business Science – Marketing (Honors) (2009 – 2012)
VOLUNTEER & COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP
PROGRAM NAME (2014 – 2015)
- Led a 10 person team in design and roll-out of a new ordering and delivery process program for rural communities to barter waste recycling for hygiene and food products.
- Project resulted in €120k worth of products being bartered with 600 traders within 6 months.