777 Gloucester St. • New York, NY • 45634
212.987.7700 • [email protected]
Project Manager with track-record meeting deliverables in-line with operational targets, while working confidently with senior staff and key team members to push timely solutions to multifaceted plans. Proven coordination of IT infrastructure systems, including implementation of plan items and related reporting requirements focusing on fusing customer needs with organizational requirements.
Able to ensure delivery of project goals, managing project needs and critical dependencies with hands-on approach. Quick to respond to new developments effectively, including providing vital progress reports and post-project analysis.
Experience mediating between multi-purpose project teams resulting in original, timely and cost effective project completions. Strength leading in complex environments while mentoring and motivating individuals from diverse backgrounds, encouraging them to take positive actions and be accountable for their work.
Planning and execution
Risk analysis and evaluation
Budgeting and cost management systems
Vendor and supplier management
- Managed multi-million dollar portfolios of data and wireless networks.
- Saved $2M by identifying inefficiencies at GD Power.
- Demonstrated effective management of $30M+ program with 42 locations across North America.
- Improved client experience and ratings by 9% through positive enhancements in supplier management.
- Implemented lean methodologies to streamline data and wireless network administrative costs.
PROJECT MANAGER & BUSINESS ANALYST, 2009 – Present
GD Power, New York, NY
- Ensure strategic direction met by clearly defining schedule and project outcomes.
- Communicate with high level stakeholders establishing and maintaining positive relationships.
- Handle service and billing issues through interaction with internal operations, improving internal processes and controls.
- Analyze and audit telecom vendor invoices to ensure service accuracy. Analyze, track and escalate disputes with vendors. Ensure proper resolutions.
- Manage complex billing and service provisioning of voice/ data circuits and wireless communications.
- Develop SOPs/ flowcharts for standardization processes.
- Complete quarter/ year-end close reconciliation activities and AP accruals.
- Prepare and maintain monthly management reports.
- Negotiate, renew and maintain leases.
- Present technical/ financial information to team members and management.
- Track and manage budgets, charges and purchase orders.
SYSTEMS COORDINATOR, 2002 – 2009
Viacom Ltd., New York, NY
- Accountable for project management and service delivery. Remodeled operational procedure, maximized flow of work and implemented lean strategies.
- Supervised supplier relationship. Performed regular audits to maintain accounts and ensure integrity of data, including reviews with staff.
- Coordinated all stages of project lifecycle, from planning to operational stages, using Microsoft Project Manager.
- Conveyed technical information to non-technical audiences through presentations and in writing using MS Office applications.
- Coordinated all aspects of system planning and integration.
- Performed cost estimation and budgeting requirements.
- Responsible for strategic planning and decision-making functions with senior level management.
MANAGER OF IT SYSTEMS, 1995 – 2002
Technica Systems, New York, NY
- Managed IT infrastructure services and coordinated IT support for executives. Delivered services, guidance and translation of IT architecture to over 500 employees.
- Upheld security protocols by conducting regular audits, training in areas of growth and providing feedback.
- Audited current operations/ system settings and recommended improvements. Improved processes and reduced response time/costs.
- Tracked, monitored, planned and scheduled deliverables as per defined strategies and approval.
- Met with internal groups, stakeholders and vendors. Ensured availability of service delivery resources to meet budgeted demands.
Diploma – IT Systems Specialist, 1995
New York University
Bachelor of Computer Science, 1992
New York University
Lean Method Certified
MS Project Manager Certification
MAC, LINUX and Windows