567 Westmount Lane • Chambly Town, TX 30030
313-555-3456 • [email protected]
Experienced Property Manager with successful track record and exceptional motivation and team building skills and a passion to consistently achieve results while maintaining the highest levels of both customer and employee satisfaction.
Ewing Property Company and Associates (Dallas, TX)
Assistant General Manager (March 2012 – Current)
- Leasing Agent of the Year – 2015 and 2016.
- Achieved revenue increase of 28% in 12 months through local business outreach.
- Manage team of 10 while providing continuous training and feedback.
- Audit and contribute to social media marketing.
- Oversee the process of turning vacant units in a timely manner, review all move in and renewal files, process final deposit dispositions and follow up on outstanding balances.
- Audit rentable items and resident ledgers to maximize additional income.
- Oversee all front office operations and leasing activity, deposit rent payments, charge late fees, file evictions, pull renewal pricing and send out renewal letters.
Lonestar Local Properties, LLC (San Antonio, TX)
Manager (October 2008 – March 2012)
- Interviewed, hired, and trained staff of 50 employees.
- Initiated social media marketing campaign to increase profits.
- Responsible for all aspects of property management for 500 units including lease agreements and renewals, coordinating maintenance, and weekly scheduling for entire staff.
- Oversaw assistant managers and ran operational shifts as necessary.
- Evaluated daily health and cleaning inspections.
- Handled online and in-store customer feedback and followed up daily.
Properties ‘R’ Us (San Antonio, TX)
Assistant Manager (October 2005 – October 2008)
- Assistant Manager of the Region Award recipient – 2007.
- Worked directly with Manager to ensure all issues were addressed in a timely manner.
- Assisted in scheduling and interviewing, served as acting manager as needed.
- Maintained 100% audit rate in responding to customer requests within 24 hours.
- Worked with outside vendors to supplement staffing needs.
Texas Christian University (Fort Worth, TX)
Bachelor of Science Degree in Management (May 2005)
- 4.0 GPA, Summa Cum Laude Honors
- Texas Pride Scholarship Recipient
- Student Government Association President (2003 – 2005)