GARY A. KENNEDY
Unit 123 Sunrise Building • Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Mobile: +123 456 7890 • Email: [email protected]
Motivated, personable and creative project manager with wide-ranging experience leading cross-functional project teams. Extensive technical experience with good working knowledge of online services. Adept at learning and applying new concepts.
PMP Trained • Project Planning & Reporting • Complex Data Analytics
Creative Problem Solving • Process Improvement • Resource Management
Quality & Project Manager | 2012 – Present
AT&T Global Corporation
Managed chronic or “systemic” product failures across multiple platforms and service offerings.
- Investigate product quality failures with internal teams and external vendors. Ensure improvements carried through to next generation products and services.
- Develop customer and internal communication strategies.
- Implement complex resolution plans involving multiple teams and vendors.
- Lead quarterly reviews of quality related Net Promoter Score (NPS) detractors. Direct internal efforts to identify nature of customer dissatisfaction and propose remedial solutions.
Team Compliance Manager | 2004 – 2012
IBM Computer Corporation
Resolved high impact service or product quality escalations.
- Managed internal and external service partner resources to drive corrective action plans.
- Managed post-escalation Closed Loop Corrective Action plans with both internal and external parties.
- Analyzed field quality data from multiple complex sources to identify emerging trends.
- Oversaw efforts of SME’s and worldwide engineering resources by identifying, verifying and escalating field product quality concerns.
Senior Customer Service Specialist | 1998 – 2004
California Energy Corporation
Supervised team of advisors dealing with consumer complaints against their energy suppliers.
- Replied on behalf of National Director to escalated consumer complaints.
- Fostered effective working relationships with external partner groups, including collaborating in the preparation of workshops and presentations.
University of California, San Diego, CA (1997)