RESUME C. ROCKETEER, RT (R)
555 Rocketeer Dr. | Little Rock, AR 55555
[email protected] | 800.280.2445
Leveraging stellar radiography knowledge with top-notch care to optimize the patient experience.
Outstanding academic and hands-on experience within state-of-the-art facility. Well practiced in the most recent diagnostic imaging procedures. Expertise in fixed and mobile radiography. Earned reputation as dependable and flexible with strong ability to excel under minimal direction. Exceptional collaborative and critical thinking abilities. Special interest in CT scanning. Certified ARRT and active member of ASRT and FSRT.
Procedures: diagnostic GI exams, orthopedic exams, venipuncture, vital signs, BLS
Hospital Specific: Fluoroscopic exams, corpak placement, portable exams, C-arm-heart biopsy, RFD, emergency department, inpatient and outpatient surgery-cysto, C-arm, O-arm, portables
Specialty Imaging: CT (16-credit hour class, 200 area hours), Interventional, Cath Lab, Mammography, BMA
Radiology Intern | Jan. 2010 – Present
AAA Hospital School of Health Sciences, Little Rock, AR
Acquired well-rounded and thorough experience at state-of-the-art, 400-bed teaching hospital and medical center. Performed radiographic exams (up to 40 per day) in compliance with hospital standards and practices. Gained experience working with patients of all ages with a variety of medical conditions from pre-op to outpatient care.
- Developed solid understanding of imaging equipment and imaging documentation software, including PACS Image Archive and DICOM storage.
- Collaborated with fellow interns and staff to focus on stellar patient accommodation and comfort.
- Performed administrative duties and quality assurance to facilitate patients and ensure record accuracy.
- Acquired knowledge of maxi-slide and other patient lift equipment.
- Researched and organized relevant information as top contributor to "Students of Radiography" webpage.
- Successfully completed CPR and venipuncture certifications.
Customer Service Lead / Cashier | May 2007 – Dec. 2009
BBB Grocery Stores, Inc., Little Rock, AR
Provided top-notch customer service and honed leadership skills. Operated and supplied cash registers, assisted in cash handling, and closed cash office.
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification
Certificate of Completion, AAA Hospital School (Radiography Program), Little Rock, AR
A.A.S. degree, Radiography, Sample State College, Little Rock, AR | 2010
A.A. degree, Sample State College, Little Rock, AR | 2008
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Patient Services Award, AAA Hospital, 2010
Special Care Award, AAA Hospital, 2010