12345 Road St. • San Francisco, CA 12345
123-456-7890 • [email protected]
To obtain a challenging, rewarding position in the food industry; to utilize my creativity, management skills, and experience.
I am a talented, dedicated, and creative professional with proven success and expertise in the food and hospitality industry. I am highly organized, with excellent interpersonal skills. Areas of proficiency include:
- Operations Management
- Restaurant Ownership
- Event Management
- Gourmet Food Preparation
- Marketing and Advertising
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES_____
- Talented Gourmet Chef: Plans and prepares healthy, organic meals in multiple cuisines.
- Entrepreneur: Conceptualized, co-owned, and managed a successful restaurant.
- Effective Marketing Professional: Drove restaurant sales and profitability through innovative and successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent Communicator: Developed and maintained key relationships with local organic farmers.
OWNER & MANAGER
CAFE BUTIN, SEATTLE, WA | 2001 – 2009
- Oversaw design and production.
- Executed business plan within budgetary constraints and tight deadlines.
- Created public relations campaign and marketing strategies.
- Recruited, trained and managed 15 employees.
- Established and developed key relationships with local vendors.
ASSISTANT TO HEAD CHEF
JOE'S RESTAURANT, ALAMEDA, CA | 1998 – 2001
- Assisted head chef in meal preparation.
- Ensured health standards compliance.
- Submitted restaurant info and advertisements to local food magazines.
- General office duties as assigned by manager.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE, GOURMET FOOD CO., FAIRFAX, CA | 1996 – 1998
MANAGING PARTNER: RED PEPPER CATERING, INC., MARIN, CA | 1994