553 Sunrise Boulevard | Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Mobile: 123.345.5678 | Email: [email protected]
SALES & ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
New Business Development ♦ Account Management ♦ Client Relationship Building
Top-performing Sales & Account Executive with track-record of combining sales, marketing and business development expertise to deliver substantial revenue growth in highly competitive business markets. Strong expertise in cold-calling large organizations, leveraging existing networks and proactively generating new accounts.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Consultative Sales ♦ Account Management ♦ Strategic Planning/ Analysis ♦ Market Penetration ♦ Trade Shows ♦ Relationship Management ♦ Marketing Support ♦ Growth Strategies ♦ Campaign Management ♦ Team Collaboration ♦ Forecast Management ♦ Cold-Calling
STRATEGIC KEY ACCOUNTS PERFORMANCE – Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to aggressively develop new accounts.
TERRITORY MANAGEMENT – Support internal teams by sharing knowledge base to consistently increase sales.
SUNLIFE CORPORATION, LOS ANGELES, CA | 2005 – PRESENT
NATIONAL ACCOUNT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Service 25 accounts in various cities in addition to initiating strategic partnerships with local chains.
- Mentor sales associates to improve their product knowledge and develop good practices.
- Initiated distinct campaigns that increased revenue by 12% in 2011.
PRUDENTIAL LIFE LIMITED, LOS ANGELES, CA | 2002 – 2005
- Partnered with Finance, Supply Chain, and Engineering to improve customer relations.
- Trained and developed team of 25 to 40 employees.
- Organized seminars to recruit new talents.
NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATION, RIVERSIDE, CA | 2000 – 2002
- Provided customer service for multimedia department, including facilitating inventory control.
- Negotiated pricing with customers on open item products.
Master of Arts, Business Management
California State University, Beverly Hills, CA | 1999
Bachelor of Business Administration
Marketing and General Business, AMA College, Riverside, CA | 1996