Sales director resume showing an experienced and accomplished professional with a proven track-record of generating new business. This resume sample uses the reverse chronological resume format, with an elaborate qualifications summary at the top of the resume, followed by a section displaying the person's key strengths.
1 Karma Lane • Nashville, TN 37075
(615) 537-1036 • [email protected]
Experienced and highly accomplished Director of Sales with knowledge of all sales processes, demonstrating solid analytical and team management skills. Proven track-record of generating new business through strategic negotiation while cultivating new relationships with key decision makers. Develops new accounts through effective cold-calling and networking initiatives, leading to sales quota achievement year after year. Currently seeking a Sales Management position that allows advancement by bringing 7+ years of sales achievements in various market segments.
- Strategic Business Development
- Broker Relations
- Investment Client Management
- Regional Sales Management
- Relationship Building
- Team Leadership
- Employee Training
- Business/ Revenue Growth
- Team Building
- Strategic Planning
- Forecasting/ Prospecting
ADAMAS HOLDINGS CORP., Princeton, NJ | Nov. 2007 – Present
Director of Sales, Mergers & Acquisitions
Assumes full responsibility for generating new business through building trusting relationships with brokers, consultants, lawyers, investment bankers, and security brokers both domestically and internationally while dissecting financials of companies in completing the due diligence process of an M&A transaction. Negotiates with companies in the acquisition process to close deals, assists in managing A/R and A/P, develops and implements sales strategies to growth business, and continuously develops the pipeline with 25 new and qualified deals per week. Manages and trains new M&A assistants while negotiating pricing on raw materials for current companies.
- First Sales Director to train new employees on the four phase M&A process.
- First Sales Director to successfully close a deal in four weeks.
- Generate 1 million dollars of gross income by closing a deal per quarter.
- Attained quota Q1, Q2, Q3 by increasing revenues by 5% per quarter.
RICOH BUSINESS SYSTEMS, Marlton, NJ | Oct. 2005 – Oct. 2007
Held accountable for developing new accounts through effective cold-calling, telemarketing, and proposal development techniques while managing over 100 existing accounts and training customers on use of all equipment.
- Earned #1 Rep of the Year Award Out of 100 sales reps for 2006.
- Recognized as first AE1 in the local region to achieve President's Club in first year of service.
- Reached $500,000 in sales to achieve Prestige Ring.
- Ranked #1 Sales Rep in local region out of 28 sales reps.
- Generated $339,915 of new business out of $584,716 in revenue sales for 1st year.
- Voted #1 Account Executive Rookie in Q3, 1st year.
- Finished my first fiscal year in sales at 195% of plan ($584,716 in revenue: projected quota $300,000).
- Chosen as the "most highly successful first year sales rep" to speak to new candidates in Sales Development Training Class.
- In October 2007, ranked #40 nationwide out of 532 AE1 reps.
- 171% of plan to obtain $450,000 Platinum Club Quota in 2007.
RED LION FAMILY MEDICINE, Marlton, NJ | 2001 – 2005
Assistant Office Manager
Oversaw all daily operations while setting appointments, calling scheduled appointments for confirmation, handling billing issues, and dealing with insurance and malpractice claims.
The Pennsylvania State University: Bachelor of Letters, Arts & Sciences | Business Minor
Relevant Courses: Micro & Macro Economics, Accounting, Finance Sales, Public Relations