Sales executive resume showing a highly accomplished and results-driven executive with a diverse skills set and a commitment to excellence. This resume sample uses a hybrid resume format, emphasizing Areas of Expertise, Core Competencies and Career Accomplishments.
JOHN Q. EXECUTIVE
231 Stadium Drive • Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-537-1036 • [email protected]
SALES LEADERSHIP | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Team Management, Account Development
Highly accomplished and results-driven Sales Executive with over 15 years of successful new business development, competitive market expansion, and sales leadership experience. Leverages finely-honed interpersonal and time management skills to successfully manage a team and increase profitability achieving corporate goals and objectives. Energetic and goal-oriented with a genuine passion for sales strategy and well-rounded background in supporting a progressive organization in relationships to benefit business development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Sales Management
- Market Growth & Exploitation
- Global Market Development
- Relationship Building
- Market Analysis & Penetration
- P&L Accountability
- Domestic & Global Business
- Client/ Partner Relations
- Marketing Management
- Account Management
- Team Leadership & Management
- Strategic Business Planning
- New Business Development
- Product Launch Initiatives
- Highly skilled in creating supportive business solutions, developing high-levels of revenue growth, and facilitating effective sales strategies to impact bottom-line.
- Proven ability to effectively handle multi-task levels of management responsibility with minimal direction from superiors while supervising personnel, providing team leadership, motivation, and development.
- Solid communication, interpersonal, time management, analytical, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Go-getter attitude with an ability to easily grasp new ideas, concepts, methods and sales techniques.
- Experienced in forecasting, sales performance improvement, sales training, and networking.
- Started a commercial cleaning business in 2000 and successfully landed over 10 yearly client contracts.
- Founded a school lunch program business in 2000 which generated over 10 yearly contracts.
- Owned and operated two successful restaurants in the past 10 years.
- Drove over $1 million in gross revenue in the first three years of Confidential, Inc.
- Produced $4.5 million in loan applications and $500K in deposits in the first month of training with Confidential.
- Averaged $750K in loans and deposits the first year at Confidential while ranking in top ten.
- Consistently produced the Highest Ranked Sales Area at Confidential while recognized as the #1 Salesman.
Confidential | 2006 - 2007
Licensed Financial Specialist
Assume full responsibility for producing, closing, and originating loans while providing small business acquisition and lending, investment strategies, insurance guidance, and retirement consultation.
Confidential | 1996 - Present
Founded and operated this business while developing school lunch programs for clientele, prospecting for new business, cultivating and maintaining relationship marketing and sales efforts, and managing and training personnel.
Confidential | 1990 - 1996
District Sales Leader
Held accountable for all new business development and sales/ revenue generation outcomes.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor's Degree, Finance | Business Administration
Licenses: Series 6 of 63 | Life Insurance, Annuities, Health Insurance, NASD | Small Business