Address, Phone, Email
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT – SALES, OPERATIONS
- Strategic leader and entrepreneur with a successful background building and leading top performing teams focused on exceeding goals in the areas of sales, marketing, and territory development/ management.
- Dynamic in orchestration of multimillion-dollar business start-up, turnaround, and growth ventures.
- Advanced communicator and cultivator of key relationships with all levels of personnel, clients, businesses, and executive managers.
- Big picture thinker, talented and driven to impact bottom line while ensuring staff compliance with enterprise standards, procedures, and regulations.
- Skilled provider of advanced training, guidance, and motivation that result in the retention of top performing professionals.
Forecasting • Fiscal Management • P&L Administration • Financial Analysis • Budgeting • Personnel Training/ Development • Risk Assessment • Strategic Alliances/ Partnerships • Team Development • Corporate Sales Presentations • Proposal Development • RFPs • Communication • Troubleshooting • Business Development • Territory Expansion • Contract Negotiations • Personnel Motivation Programs • Sales/ Marketing
COMPANY | location, date
Vice President-Sales and Marketing
Primary leadership role in all aspects of business development, product/ service presentations, direct marketing efforts, and revenue generation. Provide establishment and cultivation of key partnerships, generate strategic plans to elevate organizational performance, and coordinate account development operations. Author business proposals/ plans, legal contracts, and service agreements. Create innovative marketing tools ranging from online presence to advertising materials. Liaise with clients regarding employment standards as well as payroll processes and platforms. Spearhead lead generation utilizing cold calling and direct marketing strategies.
- Fueled increases in account base totaling over 48% while maintaining a 98% closing rate.
- Achieved top ranking among competitors, continuously capturing major bids.
- Instrumental contributor to the organization's successful penetration of enterprise market through the establishment of a new software partnership.
- Elevated brand awareness within the payroll community through development and launch of the "Pamper a Payroll" campaign.
- Creatively maximized the Claims Disability Payment Program significantly improving company's position; currently working with two major adjudicators, which will provide the ability to bill more monies, dramatically impacting profitability.
- Expanded corporate offerings through start-up of the PSI Employment Services, Payroll Placement Division.
- Sharpened operational performance and time management with the introduction of new procedures for client set-up and implementation tasks.
- Boosted payroll accuracy with the development and implementation of an incentive program for payroll managers.
COMPANY | location, date
Challenged with driving corporate expansion into the Canadian territory. Strategic coordinator of over 200 national insurance, fleet, retail, and corporate accounts, leading the daily operations of 100 staff members encompassing sales and administrative specialists charged with business development, in-house insurance, accounting, and human resources functions. Provided administration of $70M budget, P&L, performance evaluations, staff terminations, compensation plan development, and forecasting operations. Commanded call center functions, addressed government/ corporate RFPs, and developed as well as launched innovative marketing/ advertising programs. Led multimillion-dollar in-house insurance operations, including Allstate, ING, Aviva, and Western Assurance (Royal Insurance).
- Boosted net profits 50% within the first year of tenure, capturing top ranking among city management as well as Exceptional Achievement and President's Awards.
- Orchestrated the start-up of 19 facilities throughout GTA, establishing a $28M revenue stream. Roles included providing leadership and motivation to 99 sales representatives and area managers.
- Launched successful marketing strategies and ensured continuous delivery of top services to clients, resulting in 90% of the region's profits.
- Grew corporate revenues 48% with a 9% national average as well as produced double digit growth during major industry slump-capturing 20% increases in profitability.
- Propelled 30% market penetration with the introduction of a unique and highly successful strategy encompassing the placement of corporate representatives within national insurance partner sites. Result: System is currently the nationwide benchmark with 12 participants in the Toronto region.
- Boosted revenues 300% by recommending the implementation of a strategic approach versus a competitive one when targeting large fleet companies.
- Captured major increases in overseas market penetration (30%) with the launch of innovative marketing/ advertising materials targeting Chinese businesses and consumers.
- Revitalized sales performance through the implementation of sales, operations, and customer service training. Chosen as the "Best Trainer" in the New Employee Orientation Program.
- Played a key role in the creation and organization of a major community outreach project ("The Big Event") or fundraising event attended by over 400 members of the insurance industry.
- Elevated team ranking to performing among the top 10% in North America and top 5% in Canada.
- Planned and directed establishment of the Toronto call center. Result: Slashed administrative efforts by 20%, enhancing unit performance in the areas of training, development, and sales.
- Created and launched 2 key publications focused on the automotive and insurance markets.
- Increased personnel retention 10% with the introduction of a highly effective mentoring program.
- Received numerous awards and commendations for superior performance and contributions, including the Exceptional Achievement and President Awards.
EDUCATION / CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing – Minor in French
Women's Executive Network
Canadian Professional Sales Association
Toronto Board of Trade
SoL (Society of Organizational Learning)