RESUME B. ROCKETEER
555 Rocketeer Blvd. • Dallas, TX 55555
800.280.2445 • [email protected]
SOLUTION-FOCUSED SALES & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Leveraging a solid sales and service background with wide-ranging operations experience to drive sustainable profitability and growth.
Strategic, highly driven executive with close to two decades of proven experience throughout sales, customer service, workforce development, and operations. Proven record of searching out innovative, profitable solutions in challenging environments and leveraging strategies to realize superior results and consistent growth. Expertise in recruiting and cultivating top-notch talent through effective training and personalized, talent-based placement.
Long-standing passion for executing sales, nurturing customer relationships, and managing P&L. Hands-on experience in HVAC mechanical equipment, temperature control, and automation systems. Passionate, assertive leader with extensive corporate training experience. Multiple awards for profitability and employee development.
- Top Line Growth
- Business Planning & Forecasting
- Profit & Loss Management
- Asset Management
- Sales Force Segmentation
- Strategic Sales & Marketing
- Employee Training & Development
- Mechanical Systems & Controls
- SPIN Selling & The Oz Principal
- Turn-Key Program Implementation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Recruitment & Retention
NOTABLE CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
- Led overhaul of regional management team resulting in 25% year-over-year (YOY) growth, more than $100M in sales revenue, and a solid 15% earnings return in 2009.
- Retained more than $10M by reversing negative variance in sales through successful planning and execution of "roadmap" used to increase service options and maximize operational excellence.
- Achieved 95% YOY employee retention by creating a driven, engaged workforce environment.
- Secured a landmark $20M contract in 2009 that solidified solid, national market standing.
- Enhanced asset management by delivering 15% improvement in trade working capital.
Regional General Manager | 2003 - Present
AAA Technologies, Inc., Dallas, TX
Spearheaded $100M regional sales and operations for Texas, including management of six statewide offices and more than 50 managers. Provided ongoing training through The Oz Principal and Transitions to Managers courses, and mentoring using SPIN Selling techniques. Lent expertise to three national corporate growth committees.
- Delivered 25% YOY growth through secured sales, effective asset management, and growth objective success.
- Led overhaul of regional management team including a new market-based focus and a turn-key program that segmented service and construction/ installation, leading to nationwide program adoption.
- Established YOY growth by executed Continuous Improvement Program, which utilized results to create new benchmark criteria for continued success.
- Awarded top human resources recognition for employee development and retention through proactive recruitment, training, and personalized placement based on employee aspirations and talents.
- Achieved 28% statewide overall improvement in customer satisfaction for FY'10.
- Leveraged market impact and drove growth by implementing new market segmentation strategies.
- Authored short- and long-term business plans used for statewide pilots and national best business practices.
- Implemented truck-based service operations later adopted by AAA throughout North America.
Resume B. Rocketeer
Sales Engineer | 2000 - 2003
BBB Technologies, Dallas, TX
Executed direct sales of mechanical systems and controls. Increased sales revenue through planning, specification, and performance contracting. Designed and proposed mechanical, fire, and security services and controls through contracts and service agreements.
AAA Technologies, Inc., Dallas, TX | 1991 - 2000
Achieved progressive advancement and expansion of responsibilities within AAA. Delivered reliable revenue growth by securing commercial, industrial, and institutional contracts, maximizing customer satisfaction, and providing controls systems expertise. Honed superior CRM skills, project and workforce management abilities, and extensive knowledge in electronic and digital control systems.
Service Manager, 1998 - 2000
Project Manager, 1997 - 1998
System Representative, Levels I - IV, 1991 - 1997
Military Service: Eight-year tour of duty, United States Army
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- No. 1 Branch in U.S. for Customer Satisfaction (Dallas), AAA Technologies, Inc., 2009
- HR Leader of the Year Award, South Central Region, AAA Technologies, Inc., 2009
- Southeast Gold Award - Sales Secured - Business Growth, AAA Technologies, Inc., 2007
- Southeast Region Pinnacle Award Winner - EBIT Contribution, AAA Technologies, Inc., 2006
- Masters Nomination, AAA Technologies, Inc., 2005
- Masters Selection, AAA Technologies, Inc., 2004
- No. 1 Ranked L&M Team in SSA, AAA Technologies, Inc., 2004
- No. 6 Ranked L&M Branch, AAA Technologies, Inc., 2004
- Gold Medal Award for Secured Sales, BBB Technologies, 2002
- Sales Professional Selection (Masters Selection), BBB Technologies, 2002
- Bronze Medal Award for Secured Sales, BBB Technologies, 2001
- Leader of the Year Award, Team Texas, AAA Technologies, Inc., 1999
B.S., Business Management, Sample University, Dallas, TX, 2003
Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA)
Texas Healthcare Engineering Association (THEA)
First Coast Manufacturers Association (FCMA)
Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA)