2332 Allstate Street • Kendall, CA 06037
834.823.1231 • [email protected]
- Seasoned sales professional with more than 17 years experience representing a wide variety of kitchen cabinetry lines across New England and New York/ New Jersey.
- Proven track record of success having successfully launched several new lines through network of strong, established industry relationships.
- Dedicated manager with background leading teams as large as 14 and overseeing more than $45MM in sales annually.
- Recognized industry leader with experience at some of the most prominent manufactures in the nation and having served as President of regional trade association.
ABC SALES LLC, MANUFACTURER'S SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Kendall, CA | 2002 - Present
- Grew business to more than $2MM in sales from nothing in less than three years representing four distinct product lines across New England and Northern New Jersey/ New York.
- Developed 25 account relationships with both new and existing retailers including Consumer's Warehouse, Nuway, and Kitchen Expo.
- Established significant recognition for previously unknown product lines for both custom and stock brands including Elmwood Kitchens, Helmstown Vanities, and Haas Cabinets.
- Generated positive cash flow in first four months while registering $545,000 in sales in year one.
- Launched new high-end cabinetry line in Northern New Jersey and New England opening 12 new accounts in first year.
BELL CABINETRY, VP OF SALES AND MARKETING, Clementine, LA | 2001 - 2002
- Managed, hired, and trained inside/ outside sales force of 14 covering 14 states throughout the Southeast.
- Oversaw budgeting, operations, and logistics for unit generating $10MM in sales annually.
- Dramatically increased customer base by revamping outside sales force relationships, trimming existing roster and adding six agencies.
- Developed organization's first-ever start up sales kits for sales representatives and new dealers.
- Launched fully integrated marketing and sales program distributed to more than 100 retailers, and overhauled company website.
- Substantially increased profitability and sales by spearheading major revision of product pricing structure across more than 200 individual items.
K&J CABINETRY, REGIONAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER, Mobile, AL | 1991 - 2001
- Directed team of five Sales/ Marketing Representatives generating $42MM in annual sales across nine Northeastern states and three Canadian provinces.
- Increased sales 130% from 1996 - 1999 by revamping training and overhauling sales goals.
- Exceeded/ met sales goals every single year.
- Ranked first in sales out of seven regional sales managers for five consecutive years.
- Drove territory sales from two stores and $1MM to more than 86 stores and $47MM, necessitating territory split.
- Saved company more than $500,000 in 2001 by successfully managing sales force budget.
- Trained and managed more than seven Sales Representatives who later were promoted to Regional Sales Managers.
- Responsible for company's largest regional sales increase in the nation in 1998.
- Called on large retail home centers including Home Depot, Sears, and Lowe's.
- Promoted from Sales Rep to Regional Manager in only one year.
CALDWELL & SONS, KITCHEN CABINET SHOWROOM MANAGER, Newington, AL | 1988 - 1991
- Managed all operations for opening of 3,000 square foot state-of-the-art showroom.
- Hired, trained, and managed a staff of four sales professionals.
- Generated more than $2MM in sales revenue for new showroom location.
- Elected President of Southern New England chapter of the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA).
MERILL INDUSTRIES, SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Adrian, MI | 1986 - 1987
LOCKETS MANUFACTURERS, SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Rockford, IL | 1983 - 1986
MANAGER, RETAIL HARDWARE AND CONVENIENCE STORES, Springfield, MA | 1977 - 1983
SPRING HILL COLLEGE - MOBILE, AL | 1977
Bachelor of Arts in History