1234 Darkridge Drive • Mira Lagos, TX 75054
Home: 972-459-3333 • Mobile: 972-796-6821 • [email protected]
SENIOR-LEVEL BUSINESS & IT EXECUTIVE
US / GLOBAL BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION & BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING
Make the impossible, possible... Overcome complex business and IT challenges... Salvage and strengthen relationships Rescue bottlenecked, behind schedule, financially off-track projects... Lead teams to achieve exceptional results
- Lead world-class organizations providing expert business transformation services and cutting-edge technology solutions to major enterprises operating in diverse industries and domestic and international markets.
- Hold full P&L accountability for business transformation and business process outsourcing projects valued at $6.5 million.
- Track record of enabling important Fortune 100 and 500 customer acquisitions and opening potential for unlimited revenue.
- Build and lead cross-functional. Cross-border, multinational teams of 500+ consultants, and IT professionals.
- Partner with corporate executive management teams in planning and executing dynamic, enterprise-level business strategies and initiatives-start-up infrastructures, organizational development and culture change.
BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION & IT COMPETENCIES
- IT & Business Strategy and Execution
- Large-Scope Service Delivery & Contract Management
- Multimillion-Dollar Revenue Creation
- Double-Digit Profit Delivery & Growth
- CRM-Contract, Outsourcing, Partnerships
- Customer Acquisitions & Contract Wins
- Program/ Profile Management & Program Rescue
- New Product/ Service Launch & Management
- International Team Building & Leadership
- Organization/ Operation/ Maturity Management
- Startup, Transformation & Culture Change
- Process, Performance & Quality Improvement
ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL (8/01 to Present) eClerx, Austin, TX
Business Transformation | Strategic Business Process Outsourcing | E-Business Technology Solutions
Key member of eClerx fastest growing business segment-averaging 200% annual growth rate for four consecutive years-holding full P&L accountability for multimillion-dollar web consultancy projects and services contracts. Target and secure new business, negotiate contracts, and provide technical and managerial oversight to all aspects of client engagements.
Mentor, lead, and develop careers of four management consultants in the US and EMEA, and provide oversight to team of 200+ in India. Provide advisory services to top-tier client executives (CEOs, COOs, CTOs), and establish, strengthen, and manage relationships with internal and external customers.
Led dynamic internal entrepreneurial project to develop US business infrastructure, including site-selection, organizational development, vendor negotiations, technology solutions, and disaster recovery planning to boost eClerx competitive position in the emerging e-business marketplace. Report directly to President of company.
- Identified, negotiated, and landed 30 international consultancy contracts throughout the US, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia with Dell Inc. Driving annual contract revenue from $125,000 to $6.5 million in four years.
- Recipient of a "Dell International Staff" award for significant contributions toward the Dell Education product line launch-first vendor representative in segments history to receive the award. Awarded the largest portion of eClerx employee shares.
- Built/ lead team of professionals from 20 to 200+; knowledge engineers, operations SMEs, and process development experts throughout the US, EMEA and India.
- Introduced knowledge management philosophy reducing project training period by 33%, Restructured shift times reducing employee attrition by 25%. Implemented MS SharePoint Portal Server streamlining inter-company email communications.
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (1/01 – 6/01) Company Net, Edinburgh, UK
Chosen for special assignment to dramatically improve business development efforts, including vision and execution of market growth initiatives through innovative sales and marketing campaigns involving corporate branding, public relations, media exposure, lead generation, and strategic partnerships. Managed 13 direct reports.
- Credited with achieving Gold Partner status with Microsoft-created first its kind Seminar series in Scotland to communicate "breaking" Microsoft news to new/ exiting customers. Increased annual revenue by $2 million in five months.
- Employed Visual Source Safe for code protection and MS SharePoint as company information point.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (1/99 – 1/01) Company Net, E-business Team
PROJECT MANAGER (8/98 – 1/99) Company Net, Internet Development Team
- Led design, development, and deployment of e-business solutions for contract management process-business requirements, technical specifications, testing, delivery, user acceptance.
- Increased client-base for e-business team by 30% in one year. Served as end-to-end consultant for Fortune 500 customer-delivering e-business consultancy for Castrol Marine customers.
Advanced through personnel management, campaign management, web development, and sales positions over a variety of disciplines while completing undergraduate and graduate degree studies, including six years' service with the Royal Air Force.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Master's Program in Information Systems
University of Dundee, Dundee, UK
BS – Behavioral Science
University of Glamorgan, Treforest, Wales, UK
Exchange Program – Dean's List
Central Missouri State University, Warrensburg, MO
Associate Degree-Information TechnologyBridgend
College of Further Education, Brigend, UK
Associate Degree-Business & Finance
Barry College of Further Education, Barry, UK
Certified Pricing Professional
Professional Pricing Society, Marietta, GA