SAMPLE M. CLIENT
Street Address • City, State, Zip
1.877.875.7706 • [email protected]
BEST-IN-CLASS, INNOVATIVE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Sharp, Top-Producing Software Engineer with over 11 years' experience providing programming and database expertise. Forward-thinking problem identification, research, analysis, and resolution. Spearheads full life-cycle project development and innovatively manages quality assurance. Consistently delivers strong and sustainable technology gains. Organizational driver offering productivity improvements, pioneering technologies, and process redesign and reengineering. Distinguished performance driving innovation with expertise in Basic and DCPA programming languages.
- New & Emerging Technologies
- Client Requirements Definition
- Testing/ Troubleshooting
- Data Transfer & Migration
- ASP.NET 2.0 & 3.5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- C# Essentials
- Programming & Designing
- Quality Assurance
- Microsoft Biz Talk
- Windows 2000 & XP
- MS Office 2007/ XP
- Visual Studio 2005
- MS Team Foundation Server
TMP Directional Marketing, Milwaukee, WI
Software Engineer, 2008 to 2009
Programmer, 1998 to 2008
- Designed and implemented TMP's custom order management system based on a Windows multi-tiered application on an ASP.NET Remoting platform.
- Collaborated with corporate officers and business technology team to perform necessary troubleshooting and resolutions for software systems.
- Researched coding and database concerns to resolve non-functional applications issues.
- Mentored and trained personnel on policies and procedures regarding systems, programming and troubleshooting.
- Supplied troubleshooting, analysis, and solutions for clients' database and application issues.
- Partnered with business units to specify, design, develop, and maintain business applications on a UNIX based legacy system.
- Generated additional source of company revenue as the point person, by implementing and maintaining a companion directory application.
- Increased user efficiency and through automating the customer location update process.
- Monitored Production Support Systems in the absence of the Lead Engineer.
- Assigned ticket requests to, and assisted 5 other software engineers in daily duties.
Associate of Arts in Applied Science – Computer Information Systems
College of Dupage Wheaton, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.