222 Lucinda Lane ~ Los Angeles, California 90510
(714) 555-1212 ~ [email protected]
Energetic, dependable Student with academic experience in electrical engineering and digital – computer science. Currently seeking a summer internship to compliment theory learned at the university level. Solid communication and leadership skills with a background in retail management. Technically proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; C++; and matrix laboratory languages. In-depth knowledge of various components, including:
- Nand/And, OR Gates
- Passive Components
- OR Gate
- Sequential Circuit Construction
- JK Flip-Flops
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, expected December 2004
Currently completing an elective sequence in Digital and Computer Science.
Member, Society of Hispanic Engineers.
FULLERTON CITY COLLEGE, Fullerton, CA
Associate Degree in Science, 2000
MISTER BOB’S ICE CREAM, Los Angeles, CA | 2000 – Present
- Oversee daily operations, including training and supervising eight employees.
- Assist crew in selling company product line.
- Ensure product quality; complete daily shipping and receiving paperwork.
- Liaise with vendors, periodically participating in vendor conferences.
GRAND ICE CREAM, Los Angeles, CA | 1999 – 2000
Private Franchise Operator
- Provide customer service, including responding to and resolving client concerns and complaints.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised employees.
- Marketed products to increase sales.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST