SAMPLE M. CLIENT
Address • City, State Zip • [email protected] • 877.875.7706
AWARD-WINNING TECHNICAL ENGINEER AND DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Solutions-oriented Technical Engineer with notable success identifying, evaluating and documenting complex computing requirements for systems integration. Ensuring the streamlined operations of client projects through scope and objective development; preliminary project planning and design; and the determination of resources and timelines.
- An innovator in the successful integration of technologies from varying industries merging for the residential integration and automation industry.
- Define cutting-edge specifications and requirements for a successful and original integration/ automation controller.
- Creative ability to assimilate various technologies to create products with new features and functions.
- Exhaustive market diagnosis used to identify new product needs and the step necessary to bring products to fruition.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- QUALITY CONTROL
- COST REDUCTION
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- MATERIALS PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- AUTOMATED DESIGN TECHNOLOGIES
- PRODUCT TESTING & PROTOTYPING
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
- MARKET RESEARCH
- MRD & PRD REQUIREMENTS
NETWORK: CAN, LAN, IP
LANGUAGES: Visual Basic, C Programming Languages
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver
HOME DIRECTOR, INC. (Destiny Networks, Inc.), San Jose, CA | 2001 – Present
Technical Marketing Engineer, Director of Operations
Direct the technical operations of a high-end home networking company. Design and install home networking systems that connects audio systems, video and television services, security systems and utilities, personal computers and the Internet.
- Analyze processor controlled sub systems and stand alone systems for integration into a overarching master control system.
- Identify and define hardware and software products for development and sale to the industry.
- Define quality control testing requirements for company hardware and software products.
- Develop and implement technical aspects of organization, structure and procedures for all departments.
- Pinpoint necessary improvements in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness to manufacturing processes.
- Ascertain and execute customer hardware and software requirements for systems integration.
- Create and deploy online training materials, conduct educational product webinars and provide hardware and software education to customers.
- Establish MRD and PRD requirements and other product management functions.
- Investigate the home networking market and related demographic research to determine new product needs and the necessary product life cycle (promotion, differentiation, growth, mature, decline) to bring each new product to market.
- Design and build technology sale centers for showcasing technology and related products.
- Winner of the Electronic House Magazine 2004 Product of the Year award for the Domain 3000 controller.
SAMPLE CLIENT, PAGE TWO
ADVANCED AUTOMATION ENGINEERING, Campbell, CA | 2000 – 2001
Director of Operations, GUI Design Architect
Strengthened the operations of Advanced Automation Engineering through strong direction, asset oversight, and a dedication to quality and service.
- Attained company goals of increased overall production efficiency by 35% through company reorganization, effective and efficient coordination of management staff, and the creation of standards and procedures for individual departments and overall production.
- Guaranteed materials, production, engineering, and IT/ IS resources availability to ensure the success of all client projects.
- Directed the production and distribution of company products and services.
- Certified all company products and services met or exceeded quality control standards.
CELLO TECHNOLOGIES, DESIGN CENTER, Palo Alto, CA | 1998 – 2000
Engineer Manager, Systems Engineer, GUI Design Architect
Provided engineering expertise and strong management and organization skills.
- Reduced engineering costs by 25% per projects while simultaneously increasing product quality.
- Calculated technical documentation, programming and installation costs associated for all bids.
- Coordinated the engineering, sales and installation activities for the world's largest and most complicated installations of residential integration systems.
- Created a signature style of GUI graphics and touch panel layouts.
- Managed a staff of seven engineers, programmers and designers empowering them with the equipment, tools, resources, guidance and autonomy necessary to succeed.
- Strove to reach beyond our competitors by employing the use of research and development for the incorporation of new products into technical databases and client systems.
ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENTS, Hayward, CA | 1994 – 1998
Systems Engineer and Programmer, GUI Design Architect
Provided integration and automation systems concept and design.
- Developed and designed main integration and automation systems for solar power, computer networking, telecommunications, HVAC, lighting, security/ life protection, access control, and audio visual equipment.
- Designed low voltage subsystems and main overarching systems and integrate them under a single control interface.
- Created all technical documentation and schematics needed for systems installation and programming.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Industrial Technology – Computers and Electronics
Business Administration Minor
SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY – San Jose, California
Professional Training and Licensure – C10 General Electrical Contractors License, CA License 801420
Great Resumes Fast
is a professional resume writing and interview coaching firm that assists job seekers at every level secure interviews and job offers. They create dynamic, best-in-class resumes and cover letters that consistently deliver results. Great Resumes Fast also offers writers with specialization in Federal Resume Writing, Executive Level and C-Suite, Information Technology, Sales and Management.