123 Elm Street • Miami, FL 33183 • (305) 555-5555 • [email protected]
Record of success in event planning, tourism, and travel services
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Expertise in all aspects of hospitality, tourism, travel, and catering for corporate, leisure, and group clients. Adept at producing events and specialty travel programs. Outstanding communication and facilitation skills. Experience coordinating celebrity and high-profile events. Conscientious, organized, and articulate.
- Strategic & Logistical Planning
- Client & Vendor Relations
- Billing & Reconciliation
- Event Planning
- Budgeting & Cost Control
- Process Improvement
- Hospitality & Travel Management
- Marketing & Promotions
- VIP & Celebrity Support
ABC TRAVEL, INC., Miami, FL
"North America's Leading Travel Agency of the Year 20xx" with offices nationwide. Specialized in collegiate travel for athletic teams, sports fans, students, faculty, and staff. Anthony Travel is the leader in sports and university travel management.
Travel Consultant (20xx - 20xx)
Supported clients via phone and e-mail. Booked airfare, bus, cars, and hotels. Processed exchanges and refunds for airline tickets. Assisted with international travel issues, including passports, visas, and currency. Arranged international travel for student groups. Issued International Student Identification Cards. Led new agent training.
- Recruited, scheduled, and supervised student workers.
- Selected to act as the primary customer contact for the student travel program.
Determined customer needs and provided world-class service to corporate, leisure, and group travel customers. Interacted with clients via phone and e-mail. Booked airfare, cars, and hotels. Aided clients with matters regarding passports and visas. Processed exchanges and refunds for airline tickets. Developed knowledge and experience in all areas of operations for full-service travel agencies.
BCD TRAVEL SOLUTIONS, Miami, FL
Domestic Travel Consultant (20xx - 20xx)
- Selected to arrange hotel bookings and other details for groups.
- Gained expertise in international tourism and group/ meetings planning via formal training and on-the-job experience.
CDE TRAVEL CORP., Miami, FL
Corporate/ Executive Travel Consultant (20xx - 20xx)
- Planned and conducted formal training for newly hired and seasoned agents.
- Selected to assist VIPs and executives at a top customer, Bank One.
- Ensured outstanding service to customers by monitoring agent phone activities and analyzing daily statistics.
DEF TRAVEL RESOURCES, Miami, FL
Corporate Travel Agent (20xx - 20xx)
- Surpassed all sales expectations, winning awards, which included "20xx Top Corporate Sales Agent of the Year," "20xx Top Hotel Sales," and "20xx Top Northwest Sales."
- Delivered outstanding customer service and supported co-workers. Recognized with the "20xx Team Player Award" and the "20xx Image Award."
XYZ ASSOCIATED SCHOOLS, INC., Miami, FL
Certificate: Travel & Tourism